Another Michigan ride.. 10-10-10

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
This coming Sunday looks great for a ride, 70 and sunny. Let's see if we can get a group to ride, not many days left. So watch the big game Saturday and saddle up and ride Sunday. Post up and let us know, let's do this!

Got a commitment in Grand Ledge on Sunday, going to miss out on this one...........................:(

Sorry Chuck. I too have prior commitments for this weekend and the rest of October's weekends aren't looking much better for me to get out for one last group ride before it gets too cold and the snow starts falling. :damn angry:
Looks like I'm stuck with short weekday rides for now. Good riding !!

Where were you guys when i still lived there?! hehe enjoy the fall colors!

Drats! I am on call for work...for the next 2 weeks! Hopefully there will be more warm weather after the 18th!
I hope you guys have another great ride!

......DAY CHANGE.......

I'm going riding Saturday late morning, going up the north way to check out the fall colors. Hit me up if you want more info..

Chuck
231-670-0802

Dang!...........I made plans for sat with some friends, If I had known a few days ago..............:bang head:...........If you want to ride for a bit tonight call me at 616-914-2693....................Tom.

I originally had plans for Saturday also, but when I seen the weather I cancelled them to free up the weekend for riding:punk:. My wife is waxing my bike for me right now so it will be shiny for my long weekend of riding:biglaugh:.

Yeah....Right...........Were still waiting for the video...................:confused2:

What a nice day riding, I did the M22 ride up to Frankfort again. Round trip 6.5 hours and logged in over 300 miles on that ride.Then I came home and picked up my son and we did a 50 mile lakeshore ride.

Attachments

• fall TC ride 006.jpg
    fall TC ride 006.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11
  • fall TC ride 002.jpg
    fall TC ride 002.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • fall TC ride 007.jpg
    fall TC ride 007.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 10
  • fall TC ride 008.jpg
    fall TC ride 008.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 11
Chuck, Sorry I couldn't make it either. I had committed to the Hastings Snowshow & swapmeet. :biglaugh: Summer toys and winter toys have to be fed! Let's plan for a couple of rides next Spring?? Regards, VMaxChuck

GAAAAH! Didn't get to enjoy the beautiful riding weather we had last weekend... went to hop on the bike Saturday afternoon and had a dead battery (the battery tender was on it too). As if that wasn't bad enough - I hopped in the Pontiac for a more laid back kind of cruise and the battery died on that while I was getting gas (I just put a new alternator and battery in it last month... think I've got an electrical gremlin to chase down... yaaay). :confused2::bang head: Big boy toys are great, but they can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Chuck, Sorry I couldn't make it either. I had committed to the Hastings Snowshow & swapmeet. :biglaugh: Summer toys and winter toys have to be fed! Let's plan for a couple of rides next Spring?? Regards, VMaxChuck

Keep me in the loop for a spring ride, hope to meet up with you guys one of these days.

Scott

GAAAAH! Didn't get to enjoy the beautiful riding weather we had last weekend... went to hop on the bike Saturday afternoon and had a dead battery (the battery tender was on it too). As if that wasn't bad enough - I hopped in the Pontiac for a more laid back kind of cruise and the battery died on that while I was getting gas (I just put a new alternator and battery in it last month... think I've got an electrical gremlin to chase down... yaaay). :confused2::bang head: Big boy toys are great, but they can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Keep me in the loop for a spring ride, hope to meet up with you guys one of these days.

Scott

That sucks man! Next Saturday is looking good also.....:punk:

This Sat I have a date with my daughter and her car...........The usual pre winter check over and going to do the timing belt while I'm at it, that and some disc golf and my day is full...................What's Sunday looking like?

Scott

Beautiful looking Lemans!!

This Sunday looks like a good day for a ride, high in the low 60s............Anyone interested?

Back