Unfortunate crash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jules, a forum member who sold her v max a while ago and got a cbr 1000, had a crash with her fiance David. They were riding hard to catch up to the rest of their riding group, who unknowingly had slowed down to wait for them. Attempting to avoid the group they crashed into each other. Both were thrown from their bikes and tumbled down the road. Luckily they didn't receive any serious injuries....David has some nasty looking rash to his left hand and Jules has a broken left ring finger....the one where her wedding ring was supposed to go this Sunday.

Jules cbr and David's busa suffered lots of plastic damage, and a broken radiator on the cbr and some bent bars, but all fixable.

All in all, they were very lucky! :punk:

holy crap, well good to hear they are both ok. the plastic stuff is all fixable but human body parts hard to come by.

a little ironic about the broken finger for jules, is that like a divine intervention?

Their Guardian Angels were on duty, Thank God.....

So Happy they will be OK, I was braced for the worst,,,,

Those results are better to hear than the ending to most crash stories. Glad to hear they are both OK!

I forwarded the comments to Jules & David guys, I know they will appreciate them! :clapping:

Yes, the wedding is still on, she will have to have the ring put on her other hand tho. :bang head:

Not at all important which finger her ring goes on...it's the one in his nose that matters...:punk:

Glad they're OK...

Good to hear no serious damage..Dan..next time you have to put '' all OK"" after crash in the header or people will brace for a kick in the gut.

Aww man what a bummer, she's a cool cat. Hate to hear such things, gonna have to heal up and save up for some bike parts. Hope it all works out.

Ah thanks guys! Dannymax is a good friend of mine and even tho I don't have my vmax anymore we have lots in common and keeps me up to date on the forum. I appreciate the wishes and concerns and we are doing well. I can't complain! My finger is an awesome black and purple haha and the wedding is still going. Our engagement pics were actually on our bikes but no wedding dress on the motorcycle :) I'll add a couple of our pics for ya. I could be sulking away but I'm thankful and in high spirits. God was watching out :)

Back