It's that time of year again....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTD3

Reaction score
....to get out and enjoy every ride before the long Maine winter sets in.:rocket bike:
sledandbike013.jpg

I hear ya, the same here in Michigan. We have had a streach of nice weather here and I have been racking up the miles! Nice looking Max you have, I like the blacked out look with the RWL tires, brings it all together nicely. Enjoy your fall riding!

Yeah, that's for sure! County emergency weather alert last night....."High teens - low 20's overnight" - beautiful days tho....my kind of riding actually!! :punk:

That's a great looking '97, one of the best Mama Yama made IMO!! :clapping:

Just got back from a quick spin to visit some friends.....man I love the 60 degree crystal clear weather on the VMax...too bad it only last a month around here.

Beautiful pic and bike. It was in the 80's here in misery. Can't believe it. Went for a ride yesterday eve. Took my youngest to Sonic for the usual limeade. I wore a tank top. Everything is dying out and turning, as should. Just great temps. Great on the bills! Would of rode this afternoon but I had to take my 10 yr old pistol shooting at a friend's place. We went down to a creek area, little running clear water, with the fall scenery. Beautiful.

Season is fading fast around here...went for a ride yesterday, the best day in a couple weeks. Got to around 60 and sunny. Got a bit chilly up in the triple-digit speeds, but otherwise very tolerable even with a mesh jacket.

At around 10,500 miles for the season, I'd say I did ok. Considering I know three people with 1500 or less...the weekend poser types who only ride to advertise/show off their bike.

I hear ya guys, fading fast here too. We lost 1/2 our leaves it seems this weekend! It looks like it maybe a cold ride into work tomorrow as I have to be in by 7am. It's a short ride and it should be nice after work so it worth the frosty fingers in the am.
I'm going to use the cold and rainy days to get my deer hunting blinds scouted/ set up, might as well get some venison in the freezer for the mod season ahead.

Season is fading fast around here...went for a ride yesterday, the best day in a couple weeks. Got to around 60 and sunny. Got a bit chilly up in the triple-digit speeds, but otherwise very tolerable even with a mesh jacket.

At around 10,500 miles for the season, I'd say I did ok. Considering I know three people with 1500 or less...the weekend poser types who only ride to advertise/show off their bike.

dang you got me, ive put 9k on mine

i hear ya, gonna take in as much as i can, basically doing a loop around lake ontario starting in que, back thru champlain area, should be a wicked ride

Latest posts

Back