It's snowing........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no snow here, clear as hell but holy its full on frosted heavy outside...... mmmm dont think i'll be taking the bike out just yet

Light snow here yesterday, nothing serious but still......!

Heard there was a car accident caused by slushy conditions, the night before last.....that means SALT....and probably terminates my riding for the season. :bang head:

It was a good one tho! :clapping:

nice day here Dan-o outside cleaning up the gardens, and its warm, should be on the bike but got too many things to do :bang head: guess youre not heading out to meet the gang then eh?

well all thats left is burnouts in the garage over winter hahahaha:rofl_200:

past tense up here for the last couple of weeks. I have a Vmax in the corner of my garage all covered up and sleeping and another in the shop all covered up and sleeping.:sleep:
No riding for me until April. :wave bye:

Feel for you guys that are done already for the season. That must suck.

Been beautiful for the last few weeks here in Dallas. Today, another story. Tornado warnings, raining like crazy. Might get out for a blast after dark, assuming the rain stops.

yep sorry to hear that also, just got back from a little riding weather is beautiful here 85 Deg. 70 deg. nights

This is a case of half-empty or half-full...if you're into snowmobiles , skiing , skating , or throwing snowballs at the little kids in the neighborhood when they come into your yard...:rofl_200:

If nothing else winter slows yer ass down... AND what's Christmas without snow...? :worthy:

Feel for you guys that are done already for the season. That must suck.

This is a case of half-empty or half-full...if you're into snowmobiles , skiing , skating , or throwing snowballs at the little kids in the neighborhood when they come into your yard...:rofl_200:

If nothing else winter slows yer ass down... AND what's Christmas without snow...? :worthy:

It def sucks to some degree for putting riding on hold for a couple months....but for me i'm ready for it. I've been waiting for the riding to stop cause I got alot of repairs/upgrades to do that i've been waiting to do together but don't want the bike down for a minute the during riding season.......

And your right OldTimer.....Christmas would be strange without snow...Time to wipe the dust off the snowboard.......YAHOO!!!

Yup, definitely riding season is coming to a close in the northern climes....but for sure NOT the end of bike season!! It just gets relocated inside! :rofl_200:

Here's some pics of my 12' X 22' insulated, heated shop.....LET 'ER SNOW!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

Attachments

• 100_2142.jpg
    100_2142.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2143.jpg
    100_2143.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2145.jpg
    100_2145.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2146.jpg
    100_2146.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 14
Yup, definitely riding season is coming to a close in the northern climes....but for sure NOT the end of bike season!! It just gets relocated inside! :rofl_200:

Here's some pics of my 12' X 22' insulated, heated shop.....LET 'ER SNOW!! :clapping::punk::clapping:
Looking good Danny! :thumbs up: I'm sure you won't have any drafts in there now!

Looking good Danny! :thumbs up: I'm sure you won't have any drafts in there now!

Thanks Brian....nope, no drafts and with a 30,000 btu gas heater probably be working in shorts and a t-shirt.

In fact, here's project #1....looks easy enough, what could possibly go wrong?

Attachments

• 100_2168.jpg
    100_2168.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 16

Thanks Brian....nope, no drafts and with a 30,000 btu gas heater probably be working in shorts and a t-shirt.

In fact, here's project #1....looks easy enough, what could possibly go wrong?

Dan-O you renting space out hahhaha got a few more things to do to the bike besides enjoying Brownies, coffee and pie in the morning accompanies with good conversation on how we can take over the world one vmax at a time bahahaha

i noticed that while you were busy taking pic one.... THERE IS A INTRUDING UNWANTED VISITOR RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOOR!!!!!!:damn angry:

and looks like what could go wrong already has in the second set of pic. i only count three carbs dan-O.... you loose one in the mix already:ummm::rofl_200:

Dan-O you renting space out hahhaha got a few more things to do to the bike besides enjoying Brownies, coffee and pie in the morning accompanies with good conversation on how we can take over the world one vmax at a time bahahaha

i noticed that while you were busy taking pic one.... THERE IS A INTRUDING UNWANTED VISITOR RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOOR!!!!!!:damn angry:

and looks like what could go wrong already has in the second set of pic. i only count three carbs dan-O.... you loose one in the mix already:ummm::rofl_200:

Yer right Rov......LEAF INTRUSION! Gotta get the 60 hp leaf blower on that.....put that mutha in the next county!!

I thought they only had three carburetors to begin with.....there's one missing? :ummm:

Isn't that what the V Boost is.....opens a valve that lets gas from the 3 carbs into the fourth cylinder.....no?? :confused2:

Hmmm, this may not turn out so good!! :blink000:

I'm running the "3 carb mod" myself. That plus the cow magnets on the fuel lines & I'm getting 55 mpg on every tank... :eusa_dance:

Yer right Rov......LEAF INTRUSION! Gotta get the 60 hp leaf blower on that.....put that mutha in the next county!!

I thought they only had three carburetors to begin with.....there's one missing? :ummm:

Isn't that what the V Boost is.....opens a valve that lets gas from the 3 carbs into the fourth cylinder.....no?? :confused2:

Hmmm, this may not turn out so good!! :blink000:

I'm running the "3 carb mod" myself. That plus the cow magnets on the fuel lines & I'm getting 55 mpg on every tank... :eusa_dance:

now i know why they sell kits by the carb, when i ordered 4 the parts guy was asking me why i needed a spare set..... i had no clue he know what he was talking about, i told him its a V4 and he looked at me funny, now i know why hahaha. I thought vboost was a additive you put in the tank:ummm:

Latest posts

Back