i DOES ANYONE ELSE RIDE LIKE ME ON LONG RIDES ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
When I go on long rides , ( and the first time I figured this out was years ago on the way to "DANNYMAX'S" , BROWNIE RUN CENTRAL )

I sit up on the passenger seat and put my feet on the passenger pegs , you are leaning over like ridding a " CROCH ROCKET " , but to me it's really comfortable , and by far better then sitting all cramped up on the front seat !

I can ride all day in that position , Occasionally I'll take my left hand off the bars and rest my left arm across the top of my knees .

Before I figured this riding position out , I would be a little sore after riding .

Sometimes I'll even sit on the front seat and put my feet on the rear pegs .

CAN RIDE FOREVER LIKE THIS !

LMFAO!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm to short to pull that off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front seat/passenger pegs for sure. Passenger seat? Not sure I could still reach the bars.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

When I go on long rides , ( and the first time I figured this out was years ago on the way to "DANNYMAX'S" , BROWNIE RUN CENTRAL )

I sit up on the passenger seat and put my feet on the passenger pegs , you are leaning over like ridding a " CROCH ROCKET " , but to me it's really comfortable , and by far better then sitting all cramped up on the front seat !

I can ride all day in that position , Occasionally I'll take my left hand off the bars and rest my left arm across the top of my knees .

Before I figured this riding position out , I would be a little sore after riding .

Sometimes I'll even sit on the front seat and put my feet on the rear pegs .

CAN RIDE FOREVER LIKE THIS !
I bet it would be real kozy if you put a backpack on the front seat to lay on.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I think you should send a pic of that riding position.

I'd ride with feet on the passenger pads all the time before I installed my R1 front end, clips and rear sets. And now the rear sets are almost on the passenger pegs so I still slide my feet back on them while on long stretches of road. Super comfortable.

Sometimes I'll sit on the passenger seat with feet on the driver pegs. It's poor man's forward controls.

I don't do it for long but it's nice to stretch out a bit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hop up on the passenger seat for a few miles to stretch for sure. Usually after about a hundred miles when things start getting numb. Thinking about a Morleys seat and hoping that will help!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hop up on the passenger seat for a few miles to stretch for sure. Usually after about a hundred miles when things start getting numb. Thinking about a Morleys seat and hoping that will help!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just tried that yesterday after getting the suggestion here. I could see how it can be a nice way to stretch after some long miles.

I'm going to have to give that a try tomorrow! Being 6' 3" the vmax is pretty cramped for me so I ride with my feet on the highway pegs all the time unless I'm shifting or braking. I have put my feet on the passenger pegs before when I've been on the freeway.

Back