New Plate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How close to US 27 are you? Did you know that US 27 begins in downtown Miami FL very close to where the Miami Heat play? After leaving Miami, it winds through rural FL which is sugar cane growing country. Follow it long enough, and you get to Lansing and past that to Mackinaw. I think it becomes US 127 before that.

So are you carrying a blue bottle? That's a good-lookin' plate. I have an old 1972 MI plate in my shed from the first new Yamaha I bought in MI. Still got the bike too. My friends around Battle Creek say it's been a pretty-mild winter, maybe you can ride sooner.

Good one!..............There are a few Mi riders around here who get together regularly, we'll have to meet up sometime!........................Tom.

I'm betting on 'intense'. Mainly cuz I didn't think about 'in 10s'...

"If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand!" :rofl_200:

The beholder is free to interpret it as he wishes. All those guesses could be correct. There are other possibilities, too. :ummm:

I am about 20 miles from US 127

How close to US 27 are you? Did you know that US 27 begins in downtown Miami FL very close to where the Miami Heat play? After leaving Miami, it winds through rural FL which is sugar cane growing country. Follow it long enough, and you get to Lansing and past that to Mackinaw. I think it becomes US 127 before that.

So are you carrying a blue bottle? That's a good-lookin' plate. I have an old 1972 MI plate in my shed from the first new Yamaha I bought in MI. Still got the bike too. My friends around Battle Creek say it's been a pretty-mild winter, maybe you can ride sooner.

Back