Topeka Dyno Day...who/when/where!?!?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbeduckman

Reaction score
Topeka is coming up, and there hasn't been much chatter on here about it. Who's going? When are you going? Where are you coming from? I know several are going up on Friday or Saturday....others on Sunday. I'm in the Wichita area, and would like to ride up with another vmaxer if at all possible. I can't go until Sunday, so plan on leaving as early as I need to.

When do the doors open at the dealership? Anyone interested in going up Sunday, who'll be passing fairly close...leave a message here or send me a PM.

Several of use are coming from Omaha on Friday afternoon. The event will start around 8 am on Sunday. See you there!

This may sound stupid but......what is Topeka Dyno Days???? I'm sure there is a dyno involved.........

The VMOA rents the dyno at Topeka HD. We run bikes on the dyno from 8-4 or so and do some tuning, jetting, etc. It's a great time.

If my parts are in on time and I get the Beast back together in time I will be headed out there. :eusa_dance:

I am not sure how many kits I will have so I need to get an idea who may or may not want a kit when we are there. I am coming along with a few locals. I think I have 6 maybe in the trailer already. Wondering if I should bring my alcohol bike too??

Sean

6 locals? Make sure you at lease open a vent for them... It gets warm in that thing you know!

Are you going Chris? It isn't looking good for me... I would really like to get the turbo bike down there and see what it can throw down for numbers, but time and $$ is making it hard right now.

I am not sure how many kits I will have so I need to get an idea who may or may not want a kit when we are there. I am coming along with a few locals. I think I have 6 maybe in the trailer already. Wondering if I should bring my alcohol bike too??

Sean

Yes. You should definately bring it.....no doubt.

Are you going Chris? It isn't looking good for me... I would really like to get the turbo bike down there and see what it can throw down for numbers, but time and $$ is making it hard right now.

No sir! I have a family reunion I have to attend. Cash is a bit tight here too. Marriage coming and all...

damn... the wife and kid decided it was more important to get the a/c fixed than for me to get my bike running right... hopefully in a month or 2 ill be able to come see you sean but i wont be able to make it out to topeka this year

Back