vmax engine rebuild video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a PM to Damon (The guy that made this video). I purchased it...I guess too bad I didn't know I could get it for free, since I asked this question on here a while ago.

Please do not post Damon's video's for D/L, he went to much trouble and work on these, asks a fair price for them. The demand may have dried up on Ebay but you can still get the videos from Damon, all you need to do is PM him.
I will ask him to post in this thread so everybody can get the ordering information.

Please do not post Damon's video's for D/L, he went to much trouble and work on these, asks a fair price for them. The demand may have dried up on Ebay but you can still get the videos from Damon, all you need to do is PM him.
I will ask him to post in this thread so everybody can get the ordering information.

You can find out the price and payment details. I helped this video. I got it before I read here. I want to say thank you.

можно узнать цену и реквизиты для оплаты. мне помогло это видео. мне оно попало раньше,чем я прочитал здесь . я хочу сказать спасибо.

here's another title or sound in Russian, very good......

Hello Fred. I know the video was posted and circulated outside the USA. I personally would feel bad that Forum members are spreading this for free. Plenty of stuff is available online that should not be. Guess it just boils down to whether or not it bothers one's conscience to give away a fellow forum member's intellectual property.
I won't assume you viewed the complete video but it explicitly asks that the content NOT be desseminated without his permission.

The engine vid is $16, Carb vid is $13. Both together is $20. His PM name on here is Damon. Mine are in the mail on the way to me already. I just paypaled (never gonna figure out how to actually spell that) him this weekend.

I didn't know this was his video. I never watched it... It was just a video i found online a couple years ago. My apologies if my unconscious attitude was less than ideal... Corrected...

I can't resist Rednek.
In the end, the motor starts and runs....

I can't resist Rednek.
In the end, the motor starts and runs....

Frugal here,
I would also like to buy a copy of Damon's engine assembly reference video for Vmax 1200
I believe original video was on YouTube; Engine Rebuild Yamaha Vmax 1200 video 1 & 2

I want to thank everyone for helping me obtain copies of Damon's 'engine assembly reference' video and 'Carburetor rebuild' video.

Special thanks to Dennis from 'Thunder in the Valley' who went the extra mile, contacted Damon and got the wheels rolling.

I have to get going, my 1985 Vmax is calling...

Latest posts

Back