Ufo-returned money

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They guys that don't have any fitment or other problems are always happy. True customer service is what you do when things don't go to plan. Even the swingarm issue could have had a much happier ending if they would have worked with him and taken care of the situation sooner (either a different arm, his old arm back with a refund, ect....).

If you get something that fits then you don't call them to complain. BUT, if you go through all the threads for UFO complaints you'll see it was due to something not fitting then them not calling back to help with the situation.

That's correct. If you buy something from them and you get in a timely fashion, and it was what you expected.....all is good. If there is ANY issue, good luck. They are a company that does not respond well to any problems and will gladly resort to smearing YOU before making things right.

I've personally never had a negative experience with them .........in fact I even spent an hour on the phone with Jon when I first got my Gen 2 just talking VMax's.

BUT.......they've screwed and smeared so many friends and/or people I respect, that I will have no problem going forward immediately posting a negative review with particulars if needed, every time someone says something positive about them. My loyalty is with the VMax owners, not with a vendor who does not care about ALL of their customers.

it was extremely anti-climatic and not nearly as entertaining as this thread right here.

I mentioned something about this thread, they defended themselves. I further elaborated as well as a couple others.

Couple days later they returned the money

It was on the "Classic Vmax group" on Facebook in response to a post by heather cornell hawking UFO product.

roger... thanks

Latest posts

Back