Robert Wasalasky

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser1198

Reaction score
Wanted to pass on that a fellow V-Max owner and Great Friend passed away this past Saturday . Robert Wasalasky or "Wazz" was a Gentle Giant one of the nicest most considerate people you could ever know . I am sure most do not know him has I recall he never attended any meets due to the fact that his Family was always First no matter what. I always tried to get him to come to Thunder but he always was worried about the others and their needs first. Wazz was one of those who gave his word and it was Gold ! He would have walked thru the fires of Hell to help you out or at least offer it . He LOVED all motorcycles and rode his V-Max like there was no tomorrow he also had a Venture and had just remarried earlier this yr. He was a true Class Act ! Thank You for allowing me to post this here about my Friend , Please say a Prayer for his Family and also remember our time on this earth is too short already . Godspeed Wazz

Remembering the good things that happened is always helpful in times of loss. Being happy for the time together instead of being sad for the departed friend is what I try to do. Every time I think of someone lost, I try to think of a different good memory of him/her. That makes me smile and be glad that we were friends.

Latest posts

Back