Forged Crank

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darryl

Reaction score
First time here. Dealing with John at PCW Racing in New York. Has anyone ever heard of a forged crankshaft available for the Max? Need one, cast stock one won't handle the power of the setup. If anyone knows of someone who supplies these, please advise ASAP.

no one makes any that I have ever found. I believe the stock cranks has been holding to about 250rwhp which is more then most have ever been putting to the ground. How much are you talking about?

Got a guy I met from Texas a few weekends ago that claims 350rwhp with his turbo setup. Doubt it is making that much but runs damn good. Watched his first pass hauling his 300lb butt was 9.44 and looked like it had a lot more in it.

Sean

Dealt with John @ PCW, he's a pretty straight up guy and treated me like gold even for a small order :)

Not to sure about forged but you should be able to get a billet unit made.

It's gonna cost you . . . as the saying goes:

Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go ;)

there is no aftermarket crankshaft.It would have to be custom made.John Gainey mention stock crank good for 250 hp on nos and 300 on turbo at tire(think nos is more hard hitting?!)You are about to get into a world of shit.The next thing thats going to break that will need to be custom will be the tranny.i gor 227 at tire and bust gear like i am change socks. John

Latest posts

Back