Oregon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm moving to Oregon not to far outside of Portland. Are there any forum members in this state that would like to meet up for a ride?

There are a bunch in Vancouver, wa. I also know of a guy in eugene. Donavan isn't on the forum very much he is on Facebook. I lived in Vancouver for 3 years. They found me. Within a hour of Portland there are about 15 other I know of, just don't have all their contact #s. Great riding area just south of St. Helens..

Got another Vmax after a lot of years without one.

Interested in any other Portland area Vmax owners who want to meet/ride

I bet there are some slow pronunciations these days since marijuana is now legal there.
:eusa_dance:

So I'm moving to Oregon not to far outside of Portland. Are there any forum members in this state that would like to meet up for a ride?
There's some fun riding over here. I'm still new to the v max and street bikes all together but I plan on hitting the coast hwy101and many of the scenic routes throughout the area, there are a bunch, once the weather decides to hold up. (Supposed to be nice this weekend) would be awesome to hook up when you get here. I'm only an hour and a half south of Portland.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I bet there are some slow pronunciations these days since marijuana is now legal there.
:eusa_dance:
Lol. You could say that. I'm working in the center of downtown Eugene rite now on a remodel for the city planning office. The job site is directly across the street from the city bus station where there are constantly groups of bums and transients token up on the sidewalk. Weed smells lingering throughout streets and alleys. It's crazy.
I'm glad it's legal, although I still can't partake because of my job, but it's weird seeing people just smoking weed on a park bench. Also there are weed stores popping up on every other block. Big business.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back