vmax engine rebuild video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckridge

Reaction score
hello all, where can i find the video to rebuild a vmax engine. i cant find a site where i can buy it. the video is by damon ferraiuolo.has anybody used this video to assemble their engine? if so how is it running? any comments would be great thank you . best to you all buckridge

Two thumbs up and a big toe for Damons Video. As I told Damon, you not only get the information to successfully rebuild the motor but the "confidence" needed to start tearing things apart down to the smallest component. He even addresses tools need to make it all happen. It does not mention where to get something machined in prep for a rebuild or upgrade. Sean or Boxennstopp for that I guess. Yeah, ebay has several of these listed right now. Go, Now, Buy the video, Now!, stop reading and go... Go I say! you're still reading! I said GO!!

The ebay link says it's "sold"...will more be available in the future? Cuz I want/need/demand/will die for one!

Thanks!

Elimax

The ebay link says it's "sold"...will more be available in the future? Cuz I want/need/demand/will die for one!

Thanks!

Elimax
I'm sure he'll put out more if they have been selling. I've seen at least 4 seperate ads running at the same time so I think they have been selling. Use the contact the seller to ask him about more stock. You might mention that you're a VMOA or VMF member.

Agreed. I actually shot an engine removal video probably 6-7 years ago but never got around to doing anything with it. I am not even sure where the heck it is?? It may even be on VHS with my old Camcorder. I did it the hard way just to show how many do it.

Damons video I think is probably better then the one I would have made so props to him on that.

Sean

I just got my video last night, and stayed up to watch the entire thing. I've also been watching/listening to it while I'm at work today. It's incredibly detailed and informative.

My recommendation is that for a couple of extra bucks, don't bother with low bidding and waiting. Pay the full price and get it ASAP.

Who needs a video? Just buy a Clymers manual or something. That's how I did mine, and it worked out rather well! The hardest part of the whole thing is getting the damn engine in/out of the frame.

Who needs a video? Just buy a Clymers manual or something. That's how I did mine, and it worked out rather well! The hardest part of the whole thing is getting the damn engine in/out of the frame.

nah its easy with a danny steering head bearing swap!

If it's bid only, it means someone else bid first... the Buy It Now option disappears after the first bid. Do a search for "vmax video" to see if there's any others. He posts them in groups of like 5 or 6 when he throws them online.

I just hit buy and got it a few weeks ago, highly recommended. If you know nothing or are a guru you can get something from this video.
Steve

ok all the links are dead. How do I get ahold of this guy to get this video?

Back