Mollie Jo Ragonesi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverado6x6

Reaction score
attachment.php

Mollie Jo Ragonesi 12/5/1947-7/21/2014

Mollie was my dear friend and partner in our dreams of a motorcycle shop, restoration, custom bikes and just about anything else that got our interest. She was capable of discussing almost anything new such as the best way to restore our recent Vmax to buying a new shop. Her enthusiasm was unbridled and diverse and was very intelligent.
Her passing leaves me vacant and unguided but I will try to continue her dreams in some fashion. Among them was being able to operate a bike and to eventually own an Indian.

Attachments

• molliedaisy.jpg
    molliedaisy.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 225
Sorry to hear about your Loss.
I'm glad you're planning on keeping her and your dream alive though.

Thank You everybody, the 1985 Vmax we just picked up a couple weeks before her passing was her last project, that was the one that sat under a tarp for 15 years here in Alaska, had a broken lower case oil filter boss and then I find a broken crank. But we bought the lower case half, another front fender, so we started restoring it.

She seemed to have an interest in the Vmax, more so than the Goldwings.

It will be very hard to for me to get that lucky again to find another partner as her, maybe when I go to Australia. I want to try a whole new place, new culture, new land, new faces.

This is for my Mollie, I bought a second 85 V Max today, this one I rode the 20 miles home on a cold day here in Alaska, and for you my love it will be in the next spring custom bike show in Anchorage.

Mollie (and the rest of us) would like to see pic as it progresses.

Here is the 2nd V Max, this one I rode home, will probably get a new rear fender and a paint job, runs great and the Supertraps are awesome, it's on the 85 Restoration thread I started earlier this year.

I dedicate this bike to my Mollie until I can buy a new Indian Roadmaster.

Attachments

• 20140929_123303.jpg
    20140929_123303.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
For now during this upcoming winter my man cave is my shop, but I know her spirit will be there helping me to eventually find the perfect showroom and shop for all of them.

Attachments

• 20141004_171636_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20141004_171636_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 22
Just a minor update,Mollie and i had dreams of an Australian vacation, or better yet a business there, in the last week or so i have finalized and paid for all the air fare and hotels for a 5 week stay in Australia coming this next december, i have chosen Adelaide as its historically the only major city not founded by convicts.....

I'm not sure what to expect there, what are the local bikes going for, i know i must have a Vmax and a Goldwing, if possible i would love to ship a couple down there from Alaska, i'm sick and tired if my too short if a riding season, its like 3 months at best, right when i work the hardest, i have not ridden my bikes in over a month now. Got a buddy near Adelaide who may loan me his older Goldwing.
Wish me luck please, cause i'm hoping to set up shop there cause its totally dying in America.

I know Mollies spirit will be with me, i have seen it in my dreams. And i'm doing it for her.

Good luck bud. I was always curious about moving and living with the ozzies as well.

My parents took a trip down under and upon arriving back home my dad told me if he was a younger man he would move there with no hesitation. He REALLY liked New Zealand too.

Good for you! That's awesome that you're going to realize a dream trip.

If you could borrow a bike that would be your best bet by far IMO. Motorcycles are VERY expensive there.......a new VMax is over $30,000. I have shipped many new parts to friends there because even with the expensive shipping, they save a tremendous amount of money when I purchase them here, and ship to them.

Nice !!!
Check out Oz Vmax group on Facebook.
There aren't a lot of Vmaxes in Australia but the guys that ride them are as cool and helpful as you'd expect from a Vmax rider.

https://youtu.be/z4QIT9VvnmQ
Here is my video, i have rented a house with a pool in Christies Beach, a seaside community south of Adelaide, South Australia, its a few blocks down Beach Road in the video.

I plan on taking some of her cremated remains and taking them down the Port Noarlunga pier and scattering them over the breaking waves.

I have a strong sense of a future destiny nearby that area, will know for sure when i leave Alaska dec 2, 2015, fly to Honolulu first, then Sydney and then to Adelaide, all the tickets are bought and paid for.

I dreamed a year ago that we would meet again there, but just after i had passed away, in a cafe, i found this video by accident and its EXACTLY like that dream i had.
Every time i watch it i break down in tears.
I know its my destiny, when i cannot say but my 21 year old son was saying goodbye to me as i walked down the steps before crossing the street and he was much older, like in his 40's.

Latest posts

Back