Custom plate advice?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, NYSDMV has a "checker" on their website that tells you if the plate is available, and then shows you what it would look like. Pretty handy. It's also pretty good with sniffing out obscenities in a variety of spellings, and rejecting it right away. If you want to play with it here's the link:
https://harmonia.dmv.state.ny.us/platespersonalized/EmpChoosePlate.cfm

I'm kinda leaning toward the V4DEVL also. Good one, gamorg.
Taz will be sitting on the luggage rack right above the plate, so it should make sense. Something about cartoons on a bike just strikes me as funny, maybe because it's a total 180 from the middle-finger Harley crowd. And who better than Taz, the funny-ass character who spins all over the place and eats everything in its path? Kinda like the Vmax!

My one issue with the V4SYKO is that it's easily misread as "sicko", which doesn't really jive with me.

And "twsdid" is taken in NY...sorry.

That occurred to me also....what about V4SYCO ?

That occurred to me also....what about V4SYCO ?

That's a little better, swapping the K for a C- makes it pretty clear phonetically what it says. Still feeling the V4DEVL thou.

I dunno about making the plates too crafty...cage drivers might crawl up your ass to get a better look trying to figure it out!

I'm pretty sure anything with "69" in it gets automatically blocked.

I saw a pick up last year and his plate was " RUB1OUT " I'm still laughing ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200:

DO ALL OF THESE CHOICES I CAME UP WITH , MAKE ME LOOK BAD ? ... :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

SORRY , THATS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE . .. :confused2: :biglaugh:

Back in the seventies when vanity plates were still fairly new in Texas, I had a friend at work get "4NIK8" for his plates. He had them about 3 months before thay made him return them. I guess someone finally figured it out. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back