Super Charged Video...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Turbo Video

I believe that's Paul Novaks bike. It's supercharged not turbo. Made Just shy of 200 rwhp and 140 torque.

Sean

Re: Turbo Video

You sure about that? That explains why mines faster. Wonder why he called it a turbo video?

Didn't have the volume tuned up (early morning... wife's sleeping) Someone should give him a call... he's obviously confused. He doesn't know if it's a turbo or super charger? He titled the video I assume.

I sent him a message telling him to change it and signed it from all of us... lol

Chris

Someone stole his video and relabeled it. He's got quite a few video's of the bike in all sorts of tune and assembly. He had a website but not sure what happened to it (v-max.us).

He's the guy sitting next to me on the banner in my personal (not business) website. Big guy, probably 6'6' or bigger and 300+lbs. From NY area.

Sean

+1 Novak's supercharged bike. He's pushing something like 14lbs of boost with that thing.

Gotta love that sound :biglaugh:

hello all , this is what i use for a ring tone on my phone , it will sure get your attention and everybody around you. its great . best to you all buckridge

Very nice,ive seen several videos to do with the vmax and super charger kits,my question is,is this something fab'd in ones garage,or can u buy a kit for it?(and will it cost me 1 kidney,and 1 child) :D

Latest posts

Back