Motorcycle Gear Closeout Pricing Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they sold today 10/25.

mmmmdi.jpg

Got a good deal on a NEW riding jacket for cold weather in the clothing "for sale" thread, an armored Alpinestars for someone who is in the vicinity of up to 6'2" probably. It's a bit big on me & i wear a size 46/48" chest suit coat, depending on the cut.

bikebandit has $15 gift card for $150 on tires. the 005 advance shinko radials are on sale. i'm gonna get a 130 front which SHOULD fit with 3.5x18 wheels.

coupon code for $15 is toptread15

Gents,

If you don't already have a proper pair of MC pants, I can strongly recommend the quality and features of the firstgear leather overpants on sale here:
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree..._sport_tour_leather_motorcycle_overpants.html

Biggest selling points for me were the really long legs which are sewn in such a way you can cut off any excess, and very adjustable knee armor positioning... big issue if you're a tall guy like me. If you've ever spilled on a bike, you'll know your knees are one of the first things to touch concrete.. ask how I know! Amazing price too.

As they say, "Don't be road-crayon"!!

PS - order a size up from your regular jeans-size. They fit snug.

Gents,

If you don't already have a proper pair of MC pants, I can strongly recommend the quality and features of the firstgear leather overpants on sale here:
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree..._sport_tour_leather_motorcycle_overpants.html

Biggest selling points for me were the really long legs which are sewn in such a way you can cut off any excess, and very adjustable knee armor positioning... big issue if you're a tall guy like me. If you've ever spilled on a bike, you'll know your knees are one of the first things to touch concrete.. ask how I know! Amazing price too.

As they say, "Don't be road-crayon"!!

PS - order a size up from your regular jeans-size. They fit snug.

Thats a good deal! I know what a road-crayon feels like..... Not good!

I have a coupon code for 10% off any order from newenough/motorcyclegear.com

I bought some stuff from them this summer, they send me an email with a "thank you for your purchases" and a 10% code. Says good on any order of any amount, excluding Thor products or gift cards. Valid until Dec 14th.

I don't really need anything, so if anybody here plans to buy something from them PM me and I'll send you the code.

30% off Bikebandit

Gents,

I just got an email from Bikebandit.com, that the entire site, including their OEM parts are 30% today when you use your AMA member number.

Normally it's 10% with your AMA (American Motorcyclist Assoc) number, so this is an awesome deal IMO.

And on that note, if you're not an AMA member yet, the permanent 10% off B.Bandit make it worth the $30/year. Not to mention the free roadside assistance you get and support for the only MC specific advocacy group in the US.

:bike1:

Gents,

I just got an email from Bikebandit.com, that the entire site, including their OEM parts are 30% today when you use your AMA member number.

Normally it's 10% with your AMA (American Motorcyclist Assoc) number, so this is an awesome deal IMO.

And on that note, if you're not an AMA member yet, the permanent 10% off B.Bandit make it worth the $30/year. Not to mention the free roadside assistance you get and support for the only MC specific advocacy group in the US.

:bike1:

Right now their entire site is 20% off so it must be on top of that. Awesome deal. Plus use promo code 'SECRET10' to get free $10 gift card with order!

Right now their entire site is 20% off so it must be on top of that. Awesome deal. Plus use promo code 'SECRET10' to get free $10 gift card with order!

Nice, and that's exactly it. When you go to checkout, the 30% is on top of any listed "discount" prices. Free shipping too. Problem for me is I really don't need anything right now!!! :bang head: I even have a spare set of Pirelli Angel ST's in reserve for the next tire swap. Tough to justify having 2 sets of extra tires, but at these prices it's tempting...

10% off code for motorcyclegear.com renewed until Dec 27th. PM me if you want the code.

If anyone is planning to buy something from new enough, let me know. I have a 10% off coupon that is transferable. Good till Oct 2nd or so. I have no intention to use it. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I can forward the coupon to you.

Hi, I'm almax and I am new to this forum, I ride a 2001 vmax and I am looking for a cafe conversion kit for my bike. Do you know of one? Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi, I'm almax and I am new to this forum, I ride a 2001 vmax and I am looking for a cafe conversion kit for my bike. Do you know of one? Please let me know. Thanks.

you'll have to go into more detail on what you'd like.

Valentine's Day and rest of the week (14th thru the 18th) pick the "Perfect Pair" combo of any TWO of the following: Helmets, Boots, Jackets, or Riding Pants, then take 20% off the white tag price. At the Motorcycle Super Store Outlet here in Louisville, Ky for those who may be close enough.

Latest posts

Back