Love it or Hate it

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hells yes!!! My only gripe is the gen 1 scoops, they shouldve been reshaped a lil bit to fit the bike in a more coherant manner. Other than that, its one gen 2 i can honestly say that i would like to own.

I like the bike....and I like the Gen 1 scoops. One of the things that I dont like about the Gen 2 is the scoops. If you look at them they face downward at about a 30 degree angle, whereas the Gen 1's are more straight on. YES.....on the Gen 1....and 2, the scoops are fake....and dont draw in air, but the Gen 1's look more like they COULD.

Ummm, Gen 2 scoops DO suck in cold air, directly into the airbox....

OK....I didnt know that, earlier when I was chatting with Dannymax, he said the same thing. I still like the Gen 1 scoops better though.

I bet from the direct side that it looks like shit with poor scoop matching.

There's a whole video of the project floating around. It looks cool. I'd ride the hell out of it.

Alot of custom VMax jobs cross over into the tacky and this one at least doesn't do that. So I appreciate that.

But I personally don't like the direction of making it look like a Gen 1. Looks awkward to me.

Alot of custom VMax jobs cross over into the tacky and this one at least doesn't do that. So I appreciate that.

But I personally don't like the direction of making it look like a Gen 1. Looks awkward to me.

I really like bobbers and I love Gen 2's....but don't like the mix.

There are very few highly modified Gen 1's that I really like as well......not a big fan of trying to make one look like a sport bike.

If I had the money for a second VMax or rode where the roads were flat and straight, I would have an all Carbon Fiber body work Gen 2 slammed with drag bars, a belly pan, wide tire and the loudest 4-2-1 exhaust. That's one way to make it even "cooler" IMHO.

I like that. Got a presence about it that the standard Gen 2 doesn't have.

Back