" chaps "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mother always said if you can't say something nice......

So I shall reserve comment......

Let's just say that I do not now, nor have I ever, no do I ever intend to own chaps......

My Mother always said if you can't say something nice......

So I shall reserve comment......

Let's just say that I do not now, nor have I ever, no do I ever intend to own chaps......[/QUOTE]
I FELT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY ! .. THATS WHY I'M IN SUCH SHOCK . NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THEM , BUT BECAUSE THATS THE 4TH TIME I'VE BEEN WRONG IN 46 YEARS !...MAN I'M FALLING APART ! ...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I wore chaps for many years when I rode Harleys and on the Vmax. About 2 years ago, I bought my first pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic pants, and never used the chaps again.

Mike

I had a set a whle back that worked great. But they uuummm "shrunk"......I haven't had the money to replace them.

I had a set a whle back that worked great. But they uuummm "shrunk"......I haven't had the money to replace them.
"LOL" YEAH I KNOW THE FEELING ! ... A LOT OF MY UN SHRINKABLE SHIT HAS SHRUNK OVER THE YEARS ! ... "LOL""LOL"...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I wore chaps for many years when I rode Harleys and on the Vmax. About 2 years ago, I bought my first pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic pants, and never used the chaps again.

Mike
I NEVER HEARD OF THOSE BALLISTIC PANTS , BUT I JUST CHECKED THEM OUT & LOOKS LIKE THATS MY NEXT PURCHASE ! ....:punk:

GOING TO GIVE MY CHAPS A WORK-OUT TODAY ! THERES FROST ON MY CARS & I'M GOING RIDING , SO GIVE ME MY MAN CARD BACK ! ...:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

left at 10:15 am. Frost on my cars & got home at 11:00 pm. Only thing cold was my hands for the first 2 hours ! .......... After that i was good to go ! ..weres my f#$%^*g " man card " !

Latest posts

Back