Made myself a cool set of rad, covers - more possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satariel666

Reaction score
Recently I have found a piece of rest 1mm ss sheet laying around my garage and got an idea of what you can see below. I draw them from a scratch, nothing You may call a copy - like usual from me.
Sheet I've had was brushed so it was pain to polish it - like you can see its not perfectly polished but ok for me.

I can make them more but I will need to buy whole sheet - 2000mm x 1000mm.
That will be mirror polsihed sheet with protective sticker - 1mm stainless steel.
I would ask about 110$ for complete set plus shipping - please remember that price may vary a little due foregin exchange - nothing more then 5%.

Personal inscription possilbe or any changes but any change will cost 30$ more no matter if you want to change one letter or complete inscription.

Everythig fits stock place and require you nothing to modify.
As for the intake manifold covers you will get special spacer.

Now I need 8 folks to start pproduction.
Any?

30999483.jpg

40279104.jpg

29399344.jpg

50629000.jpg

40117315.jpg

92509136.jpg

57946150.jpg

45449029.jpg

Nice work! How much for the set in euros?
In the meantime I'll think of something to personalize the carb covers

How much for no sides, and instead of Vmax on the front can you do something with the tuning fork - maybe centered around 4" diameter? I know this can be tricky because of the air flow.

Nice work! How much for the set in euros?
In the meantime I'll think of something to personalize the carb covers

Lets say something around 300PLN - for today 1? is 3,97 PLN
1$ is 2,8 PLN

How much for no sides, and instead of Vmax on the front can you do something with the tuning fork - maybe centered around 4" diameter? I know this can be tricky because of the air flow.
Sorry, only complete set - for now.

I can cut almost everything - but you must remember - if it will be something very very tricky it will longer the cutting time and by the same time it will become more expensive. 30$ fee for personal changes will include something similar to size shown above.

You must send me at least a "clear picture" what you may want and I will see what I can do.

For now gents - lets wait for 8 customers to be complete.

1: gennro

Captain Kyle, Add a set for me to your shipment and we can save a bit maybe...

BTW: satariel666, this is the Most Awesome Set I've seen yet.....:biglaugh:

Thx guys!

As far we have:

1. Gennro
2. Capitan Kyle
3. SpecOps

Generally you guys in the states may save on shipping a little.
I can send a mulit package LOL

Whole set is very light, I will try to check today how much the shipping would be.
Shipping is fast - usualy 3 days for travel from PL to USA but shipments are landing in NY so it may take time to get to FL for example.

Last edited:
I think we could ship in a large flat rate box USPS? to save some $ Prez I like what you have on the sides, but interested in maybe something different over the radiator it self. Perhaps if there were several of us that wanted the same thing like the tuning fork. would that save us any money? I am still kicking it around a little..
Thanks G

How do people here usually get money to you? I usually mail a check here and when it clears the seller sends me his product. But will a bank in Poland take a check from California in dollars? I doubt it. Anyway $140 dollars +-5% sounds good to me.

Latest posts

Back