i. YETI COOLER

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree , I use cubes , I am aware that people and YETI do say that BLOCK ICE is longer lasting , I need to find a place to buy it !
My freezer is to small to make them myself .
The ol frozen gallon milk jug works well. I usually do two of those with a bag of cubes in the igloo cooler on camping trips. If you don't have much room in your freezer you could do 12-16 oz water bottles for a little more ice volume.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

The ol frozen gallon milk jug works well. I usually do two of those with a bag of cubes in the igloo cooler on camping trips. If you don't have much room in your freezer you could do 12-16 oz water bottles for a little more ice volume.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Thanks , yes my freezer is small , but I'll have to figure something out

This cooler is AWESOME , 44 warm Gatorade's , 1.5 lbs of Roastbeef , 1.5 lbs Tavern ham , 10 / 8 packs of Reese's cups , 3 bags of ice .

Sat in my locked Suburban in the Blazing Florida sun for 3 day's , in and out of the cooler many - many -many times a day everyday grabbing Gatorade's !

Then sat on my garage floor for an entire 4th day , then drained it , took out the
Gatoraid's that were left And still had about 3/4 of a bag of ice left !

This cooler is AWESOME PERIOD !

Worth every PENNY !

Last edited:
This time , Snow bird Nationals in Bradenton Florida , GREAT RACE , YETI held-up Great , same as my last post , only difference is it was locked in my truck for 4 day's in the hot Blazing Florida sun , just emptied it , only had about 1/4 bag of ice left but everything was still ice and I mean FUCKING ICE COLD !

WORTH EVERY $ DOLLAR $

Latest posts

Back