" cop runners driving record "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In NJ its very easy to get away from the police just due to so much traffic.

Its when you get in open areas, is when its hard to get out of site very long.

Weaving in and out of traffic and just the point that most car drivers panic when they here sirens which makes it hard for the police to find an open route to chase after you.

Hell I out ran a cop on a moped when I was 15 in NJ and a mini bike with a top speed of 27MPH when I was 11. We start young in NJ :rofl_200:

Ever been shot by rock salt crossing a farmers field??
I RIDE DURING THE DAY BUT I MUCH PREFER TO RIDE AT NIGHT ! WHEN I HEAR THE SIREN'S MY ADRENALINE GOES BALLISTIC & I'M GONE ! IT'S LIKE A VIDEO GAME , BUT FOR REAL , FOR THOSE THAT HAVE " RUN " YOU GUY'S NO WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! THERES NOTHING LIKE IT !:punk:

i wish my driving record showed all the other bullshit tickets that they pile on also here in new jersey ! , everytime i was pulled over i would get loud exaust ticket's , & no inspection ticket's ! , with my 69 nova - 2 4bbl's & no hood , i would get unsafe vehicle tickets , for not having a hood on the car & loud exaust ticket's . I also got an operating at unsafe speed ticket in my ski boat , & there's no speed limit were i was & nobody else was around except for the "marine pooolice " . But that was no points , just a $140.00 fine , so thats not on my record either . What a jerk off , i showed him my safe boating certificate & asked him if this would help , he looked at me and said your a real wise ass are'nt you . It was almost like he knew me !:rofl_200:

What is the fastest you have ever gotten away from the pigs? My personal best is less than 5 seconds on my brothers busa. I went by doing 140ish and the cop was just sitting there radaring. All I saw in the rearview was lights he never even got close!

What is the fastest you have ever gotten away from the pigs? My personal best is less than 5 seconds on my brothers busa. I went by doing 140ish and the cop was just sitting there radaring. All I saw in the rearview was lights he never even got close!

I have found as long as your doing over 130 MPH they wont even pull out. They will radio ahead though, so its a good idea once you get out of site of the one you passed to get off an exit and chage your route.

I have found as long as your doing over 130 MPH they wont even pull out. They will radio ahead though, so its a good idea once you get out of site of the one you passed to get off an exit and chage your route.

Good advice, here's a little more: Once you think you've ditched the gendarmerie DON'T pull over and get on the cell phone, KEEP ON GOING, FOOL!!! :bang head:

LANKEEYANKEE IS EXACTLY RIGHT , ONCE I WAS WINDING THROUGH THE GEARS WHEN I HAD JUST GOTTON ONTO THE PARKWAY , TO GO PAY A PARKING TICKET ( WHILE MY LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED :rofl_200:) I GOT TO ABOUT 130 MPH'S , STATE TROOPER SITTING THERE , ( MAN MY HEART WAS POUNDING ) BUT HE NEVER PULLED OUT , BUT I KNOW HE HEARD ME HIT FIFTH & THE RPM'S KEEP CLIMBING ! BUT YOU KNOW HE GRABBED THE RADIO ! :rofl_200: AS I'M SAYING ADIOS MOTHER F@#%*R ! :punk::biglaugh:

LANKEEYANKEE IS EXACTLY RIGHT , ONCE I WAS WINDING THROUGH THE GEARS WHEN I HAD JUST GOTTON ONTO THE PARKWAY , TO GO PAY A PARKING TICKET ( WHILE MY LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED :rofl_200:) I GOT TO ABOUT 130 MPH'S , STATE TROOPER SITTING THERE , ( MAN MY HEART WAS POUNDING ) BUT HE NEVER PULLED OUT , BUT I KNOW HE HEARD ME HIT FIFTH & THE RPM'S KEEP CLIMBING ! BUT YOU KNOW HE GRABBED THE RADIO ! :rofl_200: AS I'M SAYING ADIOS MOTHER F@#%*R ! :punk::biglaugh:

I dont understand why people are hauling ass well over the speed limit and once they see the copper on the side of the road they jam on the brakes!! Are you retarded he knew how fast you were going most likely a mile before you hit your brakes!! Stay in the gas you have nothing to loose but the vision of blue lights in your rear view mirror!!

I dont understand why people are hauling ass well over the speed limit and once they see the copper on the side of the road they jam on the brakes!! Are you retarded he knew how fast you were going most likely a mile before you hit your brakes!! Stay in the gas you have nothing to loose but the vision of blue lights in your rear view mirror!!

Hell, people going the speed limit will lift when they see a cop! :ummm:
I don't get that, at all! Trunk full of heroin, perhaps? I'd pull an idiot like that over in a heartbeat if I was a cop!

Ahhh Witch Doctor Says
You Ignore Police All Times!
If Police Harass You
Thrown Potion On Cop and Do Dance Around Fire!

MAN LANKEEYANKEE , SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A " RUNNER " FOR A LONG TIME !:punk:

MAN LANKEEYANKEE , SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A " RUNNER " FOR A LONG TIME !:punk:
Most likely I grew up the same way you. Didnt respect the laws, and didnt have bottomless pockets to dish out for fines.
Add these 2 together
F the law + low on cash= Run and dont get caught!

It all started when I was 12 yrs old riding my mini bike down the streets in NJ to get to a small area of woods. As well as you know NJ cops dont like kids riding mini bikes on the street! That wasnt much of a success trying to out run cops with a 4 HP Sear Mini Bike with a top speed of 26 MPH!
I rode many of times with my Dad to get it out of the impound lot after they took it away.
That turned into my first dirtbike a Yamaha DT100 atleast this could run 45MPH and had better accleration along with suspension so jumping curbs wasnt so violent! Also it wasnt that loud.
Than I had a KX125 that would haul ass, the problem here was they could here it from a mile away! It was fast (for being 14) As long as I could make it the highschool I could run across the field into a large apartment complex and usually hide pretty well.
Yeah so I started young, and learned early in life about the law, either obide by them or have lots of money to pay fines, or learn to run.
The key is get to an area you are familiar with. Conjested is better, Dont panic keep a level head and just ride hard not fast (difference), and dont ever turn your head around while in a chase. I am sure you can add some advice to the amatuer runners here........

Ohh yeah I forgot to ask you about the Amtrack police, are they still around?

They used to always chase us cause that was one of the places we used to ride our dirtbikes along the railroad.

Amtrack service roads were awesome for night drag racing also!

Most likely I grew up the same way you. Didnt respect the laws, and didnt have bottomless pockets to dish out for fines.
Add these 2 together
F the law + low on cash= Run and dont get caught!

It all started when I was 12 yrs old riding my mini bike down the streets in NJ to get to a small area of woods. As well as you know NJ cops dont like kids riding mini bikes on the street! That wasnt much of a success trying to out run cops with a 4 HP Sear Mini Bike with a top speed of 26 MPH!
I rode many of times with my Dad to get it out of the impound lot after they took it away.
That turned into my first dirtbike a Yamaha DT100 atleast this could run 45MPH and had better accleration along with suspension so jumping curbs wasnt so violent! Also it wasnt that loud.
Than I had a KX125 that would haul ass, the problem here was they could here it from a mile away! It was fast (for being 14) As long as I could make it the highschool I could run across the field into a large apartment complex and usually hide pretty well.
Yeah so I started young, and learned early in life about the law, either obide by them or have lots of money to pay fines, or learn to run.
The key is get to an area you are familiar with. Conjested is better, Dont panic keep a level head and just ride hard not fast (difference), and dont ever turn your head around while in a chase. I am sure you can add some advice to the amatuer runners here........
MAN THATS FUNNY , ME TO , I HAD AN 11 HORSE POWER MINI BIKE IN SECOND GRADE , IT HAD A YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE FRONT-END ON IT , AND ONLY HAD A FRONT BRAKE ! GO-HEAD ASK ME HOW MANY TIMES I CRASHED .:rofl_200: ( EVERYTIME I RODE IT ) WHEN I WAS IN 7TH GRADE , I PAINTED THE WHOLE BIKE FLAT BLACK , EXEPT THE CHROME HANDLE BARS & EXAUST TIP ! RODE EVERY NIGHT & ONLY AT NIGHT ! NEVER GOT CAUGHT ! THEN HAD DIRTBIKES , MAICO 400 , RM 465 , CR 250 , 250 QUAD , ANOTHER 2002 CR250 , A 2003 YAMAHA RAPTER 660 . THE MAICO 400 & THE RM 465 , WE WOULD JUST RIDE THEM ON THE STREET TO GET TO WHERE WE RODE IN THE DIRT ! BUT WE KNEW ALL THE ROADS & TRAILS INTO THE WOODS , THEY CHASED US ALL THE TIME , BUT COULD'NT CATCH US !:rofl_200: ON THE STREET ( WITH STREET BIKES ) , MY SIGNITURE MOVE IS , " WHEN RIDING AT NIGHT & ONLY AT NIGHT ! , NEW JERSEY HIGHWAY'S HAVE CONCRETE BARRIERS , SO WHEN RUNNING I'LL GO RIPPING UP THE FAST LANE , SLOW DOWN , CUT THROUGH THE BARRIER & RIDE THE WRONG WAY ON THE HIGHWAY ! ( WHEN NO CARS ARE COMING , WHICH ARE EASY TO SEE AT NIGHT BECAUSE HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE THERE HEADLIGHTS ON ! ) THIS WAY I CAN TURN OFF ANYWHERE I WANT OR TURN AROUND , BUT THE POOOLICE HAVE TO KEEP GOING UNTILL THE NEXT OPENING , WICH SOMETIMES IS A LONG WAY 1/4 MILE OR MORE & BY THAT TIME I'M GONE ! ADIOUS MOTHER F!@%*R !:rofl_200:

Last edited:
Ohh yeah I forgot to ask you about the Amtrack police, are they still around?

They used to always chase us cause that was one of the places we used to ride our dirtbikes along the railroad.

Amtrack service roads were awesome for night drag racing also!
YEAH , BUT NOW THERE CALLED N.J. TRANSIT POOOLICE & THEY ARE REALLY SPREAD THIN , ALL OVER NEW JERSEY ! I'VE NEVER HAD A RUN IN WITH THEM !:biglaugh: " YET "

I for one am shocked at the complete disregard for the law and by the humor the you people find in such flagrant acts of poor judgement :damn angry: . They should outlaw performance vehicles as there are no good reasons to own one! I mean really, who gains pleasure from these things!!?? OK, well, other than me....................

:hihi: OUT OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM , I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH A BAD DRIVING RECORD ? MAN I FEEL SO LONELY ! :rofl_200::hollowee::banana:

Back