Hello All, from TheDigiSync.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bon-86

Reaction score
I'm a new vendor to this forum but have lurked around here as Bon-86 for years. I'm an '86 Gen1 V-Max owner as well as a Valkyrie nut. I'll mostly let my web site speak for itself and introduce The Digi Sync digital peaking manometer. But for those that would rather simply read on -well- read on:

We're all familiar with using analog vacuum gauges, or fluid column manometers to sync and tune our bikes. They certainly have their limitations both with their use as well as their accuracy. They can be a real hassle to set up and most are certainly not very portable or practical to use while your bike is ridden for testing purposes. The Digi Sync challenges all these limitations and brings some exciting 21st Century technology to the age old vacuum manometer.

There's a 2, 4 and 6 channel model. They all work same +/- a few channels. There is a high-resolution digital tachometer that analyzes the vacuum pulses of your engine to precisely display your engine speed. This is useful for setting your idle (that's obvious) but also for setting your fuel air mixture screws. Please check out our website to see how the Digi Sync looks at each cylinder's vacuum produced during intake stroke while ignoring everything else. By displaying each cylinders intake stroke vacuum peak you see the exact vacuum readings that matter to your engines performance. There is far less jitter to the readings and yet they are much more sensitive to adjustments. You're sync job will be fast, fun and accurate. I guarantee a smile on your face and maximum performance with all cylinders working in sync.
cheers.gif

Anyway, for a limited time we're offering a 10% discount on your purchase of any Digi Sync. This discount doesn't include accessories but it is 10% off your single largest investment. We don't have a coupon or discount button, so just let me know that you heard about us on the V-Max Forum website and you'll receive a 10% credit following your purchase. You can let me know by leaving it in the memo line, PM me, or send an email for your discount to be credited to your purchase.

I loved my digital tool and it was a LOT more expensive but of course that was more then a decade ago when I got it. We're in the middle of making a custom unit (6 cylinder too) but this will be a far better price for your customers (and I may end up buying one too).

Sean

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's going to be fun around here when folks begin using the Digi Sync. Especially by those that have synched using traditional tools. I still remember the smile that it put on my face the first time I used it. I immediately sold my Morgan Carbtune on eBay to recover some of my cost. My mercury Carb Stix still sit in my garage next to my 45 rpm records. :confused2:

So which adapter size do we order for the Vmax?

You want the 4-channel model with 5/32" hoses. You don't need any other adapters. These hoses attach directly to the pressure ports just behind the chrome "Y" shaped carburetor covers. You'll also get four replacement vacuum caps just in case your old ones are dried out and cracked.

Bon

Wow, super fast shipping. Very impressed with that thank you.

Haven't used it yet, but let me just say this thing looks awesome. ( I'm a tech geek) the case is simple yet somehow I like it a lot.

Really can't wait to use it. I was excited to try it before I ordered, I'm really excited now after getting it.

Very nice job!

Latest posts

Back