Vmax vs. Ducati Vids...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C`mon "D" you know what happened,
But, the thing is is that they can`t launch like we can, did you see the front end come up on the bike in the second video ? and the vmax just powered down
. now days with all the tech. going into those bikes the best we can hope for is a 1/8 mile kill but, then again they aren`t in our class so, if you choose to take one on... you`ll only get a quick kill.
but it`s still enough to piss `em off and, earn some respect and thats good enough for me.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Last edited:
Thats exactly what happens around here every time I kill a Duc. They come up next to me all proud of their Italian bikes and when I crush their spirit they dont even line up next to me at the next light.

But, the thing is is that they can`t launch like we can, did you the front end come up on the bike in the second video ? and the vmax just powered down
. now days with all the tech. going into those bikes the best we can hope for is a 1/8 mile kill but, then again they aren`t in our class so, if you choose to take one on... you`ll only get a quick kill.
but it`s still enough to piss `em off and, earn some respect and thats good enough for me.

Well put Brutha'...well put.

But, the thing is is that they can`t launch like we can, did you the front end come up on the bike in the second video ? and the vmax just powered down

Stop light to stop light.....:punk:

I know one thing...If they ever come up with a way to keep that front down without major sacrafice, then we might have something to worry about but unless they can fly LOL:rofl_200:I don`t see that happening in any future near or far.:biglaugh:
They maybe rockets but, they`re rockets that have to wait for an after burner to kick in (from a slow rolling start) and by that time ours has (long live V-Boost) and we`re already gone.
and thats what those guys don`t or can`t understand.
<<Dave>>:th_favorites24:

Latest posts

Back