DJ versus Mikuni - Markings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
7/9/14: Added picture of DJ and Mikuni jets from the bottom. Mikuni is bottom, DJ top.

Dynojet is on the left, Mikuni on the right. I think those funky jets we were discussing earlier are K&N jets. K&N used to have jet kits/jets.

Mark

Attachments

• jets.jpg
    jets.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_2043 (1824 x 1368).jpg
    IMG_2043 (1824 x 1368).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
That looks exactly like the ones I pulled out from under the diaphragm. The other two sets look like someone just took a nail set and tapped it right in front of the number. Thanks for lookin.

I think you meant the Dyno is on the left and the Mikuni is on the right though.

Fixed. I was looking at the picture cross eyed...my bad.

Mark

does anyone know what these are? picked them up from local dealer, they had to order from wearhouse. they are suposed to be mains. here is my DJ 165 for size comp.
L1020305.jpg

Small round mikuni on the right and large round mikuni on the left. The large round would work but requires bowl removal to install them (which is a pain). The large round are used on many mikuni carbs which is probably why they messed up and ordered them for you.

Sean

Latest posts

Back