Thunder in the Valley 2012

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I will be spearheading the VMOA Thunder in the Valley Planning Committee. If your interested in being on the committee to help out & voice your ideas for this years gathering, please let me know. Currently, we already have 3 people volunteering.

Even if you do not want to be on this committee, you can still voice your ideas to me aside and we will put it in our considerations as we compile the TIV weekend agenda.

Thanks,

Im in, how about throwing the BBQ at my place instead of the Hotel Parking lot???

We are in the need for volunteers to coordinate and lead rides for the June 21-24 Thunder in the Valley event in Johnstown, PA. Please send an email to [email protected] with your ideas and volunteering to help out. If there are anything new you would like to see at the events, please speak up now. Example, we use to do burnouts for the Friday night BBQ's and slowest rider games. What other ideas do you have, please let us know!

Latest posts

Back