parting out 06 vmax on ebay?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Someone is parting out an 06 vmax on ebay.Seems kinda weird.

I thought about it some more,It would have to be wrecked or hot.

Last edited:
:ttiwwp: Can you give us an item number? Can't find it.

shawn kloker said:

shawn kloker said:

He's selling pieces from the front,back,both sides and top. Wonder what was wrecked.....weird is right!

The speedo # is 290087498211 You can use that to find sellers other items.

Joe

How dare he chop up a new VMax like that. Someone in Canada needs to go see what he's got and then alert the cops to a possible bike chop shop.
He needs to prove to the police he's legit.

clintard said:
Thank You

Heres a link to everything he is currently selling:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbenz220sl
Thanks for the link. That's one thing odd about eBay, one is never sure you can find something that is already there plus what you're looking for in particular is often accompanied by a whole lot of other posts having nothing to do with the original search.:confused2:

Robert, you make more money parting a bike out like that than selling it as a whole. Would I do it? Hell no, I'd ride it....then part it. :)

From the looks of all the other items he is selling, I would say its either a company or person that buys wrecks and then parts them out..he has a few moters and fairing, from other bikes....

No motor for the Max listed though, so maybe it blew up??

No motor or frame: the parts that happen to have serial numbers -- hmmmm! But there's also no forks, swingarm or wheels. So maybe these parts are the cast offs from an impressive custom V-Max project. Still I'd expect to see an exhaust system and the original wheels if this was a customization, since we all dump those if we can afford to.

Might be looking for a new starter at some point but I think I'll avoid this guy...

Though what would the Canadian gov be able to do to me lol.

Back