Motorcycle Gear Closeout Pricing Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool deal but i wish the helmet wasn't included!

LOL, yeah, who knows if the helmet is any good, or not. Even if it's not good for daily use, having a spare Bluetooth helmet for a potential passenger around isn't a bad idea, I guess.

If my wife wears it, I could tape over the microphone. :biglaugh:

Joe Rocket RKT101 carbon fiber helmets for $160....all sizes are available in the blue, red, or green tints. Here Reason they're so cheap is the RKT201 came out to replace it...far as I can tell the only difference is a new liner fabric, reshaped pads inside, and snell 2010 certification instead of 2005. They weigh in at like 3lbs 4oz, so you really can't beat them for lightness.

Also, NewEnough has the Icon Domain 2 "Warthog" for $100 off retail, plus they'll give you a $90 gift card with it as well....so $290 plus a $90, never-expires gift card. Here
You can choose a black glossy or green rubatone(matte) finish, and all sizes are available in the green, and all but XXL in black.

Edit: I just ordered one of the Domain 2's in the rubatone green....graphics look sick. I'll put a review up once it comes in.

Last edited:
Shoie R1000 brand new on e-bay item #360369945113 . Just got mine and couldn't be happier with it. $99 plus shipping. If t.he Suzuki RGSX paint doesn't bother you it's agreat deal.I thought I'd paint it but will just ride.
Steve-o

Went to cycle gear today they have a Bilt Modular helmet on sale for 99 bucks. I love it has a built in sunvisor & it seems to be put together good not much wind noise & great ventalation for the price I dont think you can beat it.

Kyle just installed midland bt2d intercom system it is awesome. listen to music answer calls and talk to wife.. bestbuy 179.99 also well worth it. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
I have thought about getting one of them but seems like I am always going some where in the truck lately so I am looking at some bluetooth radios for it first.

Latest posts

Back