Muscle Seat Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Corvette Grand Sport style paint job, I like it.

http://grandsportregistry.com/63_history.htm

all5grandsports.jpg

Here's the official Seat Thread. Post pics of your Muscle Seats installed. Ask Questions and Have fun.

Basic info to start:

Typical turnaround (when I have the cores on hand) is 3-6 weeks to build a seat set. Most of the time I have good cores on hand to build the seats up then ship to the customer prior to them sending the seat back to me. Sometimes all my cores are in use so we either have to wait until the current cycle is done or have the customer send in their seat for the work.

Seat Work Pricing is:

$260 for all three done in all black material (some other colors available too). This would include reshaping the drivers seat as well as recovering it and the other sections.

ADD:
$40 for reshaped passenger seat
$40 for backrest pad
$30 for two toned carbon fiber and smooth black material
$30 for "VMAX" outlined raised logo sewn into the flip door
$60 for "Vmax" silkscreened Logo (also raised and outlined)
$40 for flaming sewn into the seat.
$60 for Gen 2 Pattern (mix of carbon and smooth) - Not including the logo

No Charge:
Any Color Stitch Material - Red seems to be very popular though most simply just use black.

Pics of the Seats here - followed by pics on bikes.

Sean
sean, are these prices still correct? just trying to plan for a future up grade.
thanks in advance, bill

Finally got some seat time in my new Muscle seat that i have been wanting for quite some time. Definately much more comfortable than stock for me. I always second guess myself and was worried about the cut and colored thread i chose. Well the mid cut is good and i think the seat looks amazing on my bike. I also got the backrest pad done to match which also looks sharp for when that goes back on. Thanks a bunch Sean.

Attachments

• 20190407_114220.jpg
    20190407_114220.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190405_181958.jpg
    20190405_181958.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 33
A Corvette Grand Sport style paint job, I like it.

http://grandsportregistry.com/63_history.htm

all5grandsports.jpg
All of these cars if new are made in Carrolton Texas at Allen Savadjens Shop he has the families authorization to build 100 and they do have new gm vin plates if you pay for one. And by that i mean you can buy a brand new 65 grans sport anyway you want it. 6 options on engines 6 options on trannys. 3 on body In case you have been there. I deliver race fuel there for years.

Yes. Email me at [email protected] and let's get you the options lined out. Reusing the stock cover doesn't let it fit perfectly but can be done. We can also reuse part of the seat and add new sides to get the shape better fitting.

Latest posts

Back