Little Honda for the Little lady

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
"Got the GF a little 86 Honda Rebel 250 for her first bike, there goes my mods for this year...

But she is over the moon with it. If anybody has any parts for this bike let me know please."

Aw yeah! Scored the 1986 "Special Edition" 9,000 mi, $1,400.

It's getting harder and harder to find these Chromed out 86's in good shape.

Attachments

• 86 Rebel.jpg
    86 Rebel.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
I am trying to get my wife to rider her own bike. I am gonna have to work her up to it though. She did agree and we just got a new scooter for her. 150CC Schwinn(yes they make scooters) Sport XL. It is a fun little scooter, so far I have had it up to 45 and I am near 300 lbs so she will have no probs going 50 or 60 on it. With gas prices what they are it seems our choices for getting places have become 2 feet, 2 wheels, or bankrupcy.

But great job with that one, that is a neat little bike to learn on, just the kind of thing I hope my wife wants in about 6 or 7 months after she is used to the scooter.

Sweet lookin little ride!!! Mods...$$$$$$, happy little lady..... Priceless. Bought my wife a 2005 FZ6 new in 06 for her birthday..... lots of :th_love031: :biglaugh:

Very nice... It even nicer then the one my wife just got. Her's is an 82 and looks quite different. Good score is right !

:punk:

I won't be getting any of this :th_love031: or any of these :wkwk: until I get it back together. Man life can be cruel.

:jerk it:

Latest posts

Back