World shattering important vote!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you want to view attachments?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OK, not at all world shattering, but at least now you are reading the post.:eusa_dance: One of the changes in the new software is how you view attachments. When you click on the attachment, it comes up in a Lightbox frame rather than opening a new browser window. Now what's the vote on the new Lightbox versus opening a browser window? Old way or new way? Yes Chris, we know which way you like! LOL... :th_hit:

I think it is easiest to just imbed them in the post. I hate having to click to see a pic. Are we supposed to attach them?

Mike

I think it is easiest to just imbed them in the post. I hate having to click to see a pic. Are we supposed to attach them?

Mike

No, you don't have to, just that it's easier than having to host them yourself.

Mike

No, you don't have to, just that it's easier than having to host them yourself.

Easier plus embedding really slows down how fast a page loads for people running dial up or using their phone like I do on a regular basis.

Chris

OK, not at all world shattering, but at least now you are reading the post.:eusa_dance: One of the changes in the new software is how you view attachments. When you click on the attachment, it comes up in a Lightbox frame rather than opening a new browser window. Now what's the vote on the new Lightbox versus opening a browser window? Old way or new way? Yes Chris, we know which way you like! LOL... :th_hit:

It's the best of both worlds, if you click on the image in the Lightbox, it opens up in another browser window! :clapping::thumbs up:

And if you scroll when it's open it goes away!

LOL... you're right, I didn't know that! I went and looked for a post with an attachment to test it out! :biglaugh:

Back