Nominee for mr nice guy award!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should blaxmax get the Mr. Nice guy award? AWARDED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was banned because he couldn't stop harassing multiple members here behind the scenes even though he was warned multiple times. Agreed that him driving and helping another member is a great thing, but when you are warned to stop something, you have to listen. Bob

He did a lot more than that for a lot of members here and was provoked as I was too by only a few members who I will not name but are obvious.
It was a tough road for the both of us but the truth came out and the people that accused us as being the same get to live with that.

I think its great you both traveled and helped out a brother in need....exactly what this forum is all about. If there is an issue with something that happened here on the forum that needs addressed, I would hope that you (or anyone here) would forward any messages/ links to one of the administrators so that it can be addressed. Things that happen outside of this forum are obviously out of our control. Bob

I think its great you both traveled and helped out a brother in need....exactly what this forum is all about. If there is an issue with something that happened here on the forum that needs addressed, I would hope that you (or anyone here) would forward any messages/ links to one of the administrators so that it can be addressed. Things that happen outside of this forum are obviously out of our control. Bob

I am not sure who the moderators are and how to contact them but after reading this whole thread it looks obvious to me that comments provoking were deleted.

I am not sure who the moderators are and how to contact them but after reading this whole thread it looks obvious to me that comments provoking were deleted.

Which provoking comments are you referring to?

Blax posting on my wall? http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=8061

Or Blax posting on Great Whites thread....Which was a really good thread.....BTW.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=436262&postcount=151

Look at the bottom. Bob removed the profanity from the post.

Here is Bobs next post. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=436266&postcount=152

Which provoking comments are you referring to?

Blax posting on my wall? http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=8061

Or Blax posting on Great Whites thread....Which was a really good thread.....BTW.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=436262&postcount=151

Look at the bottom. Bob removed the profanity from the post.

Here is Bobs next post. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=436266&postcount=152

To answer your question start with this---What does this say about a person leaving negative feedback on a nominee for a nice guy award?
Old 09-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Traumahawk
This message has been deleted by Buster Hymen. Reason: voting only please

Buster deleted it and now you post it again?
To answer your question again---
Why did you request his ip address?
It looks like he gave it to you in your letter-I gave you mine too.
Seems he had a good reason to leave that message.
Should i post the message you sent to me?
I have stayed off of this site because of your harassing me.
Did you know Great White sent him a PM that said "Go "F" yourself before he called him what he did?
You failed to mention above that you followed him onto 4 different facebook sites calling him a liar when he told you buster gave him the nomination and said it was pretty shitty of you to leave a message like that! He said he sent it to you so you must be lying.
I think it is very clear where the provoking comments came from.
Here is what you sent me----

My VMax: 2007 Black
My other bikes: 86 Vmax, 89 frame, 85 frame,
Awards Showcase
Award of Posting Excellence (APE) Nice guy award
Total Awards: 2
Default Re:DM
I took my time to think about what I would say to this pm. I did find it odd....that it wasn't a pm trying to smooth things over....or to see how we could get along....it's all about how you are right. I do find it interesting that you mentioned about pming people.....which makes perfect sense for you to do. If you post publicly then people can say that your wrong.....and can prove it as well. If everything is kept hush hush.....no one is the wiser. .....and Its easy to wow people with your drag racing experience.

This is a learning forum.....and no one is 100% correct....but for most people their next post will be to say that the other person was right....and that they were wrong. You just get pissed off....and disappear and that has been noticed by people other than me.
While we are at it.....I think you and blax are the same person....you both have the same ip address. I will assume that since you are older...you don't really know what an ip address is. It's that address of the computer. For you and blax to have the same ip address.....your using the same computer....not just going over to each others houses.
So......bottom line. I wouldn't have brought any of this up....but after you pming me....I figure that you want to know the truth. It was asked a while ago....where is everyone? I know of people that are staying away...because they are tired of seeing you post on eveything.

So after you sending 2 quick pms. ...here is your warning. Don't contact me anymore....I get tired of reading dumb shit.

To answer your question start with this---What does this say about a person leaving negative feedback on a nominee for a nice guy award?
Old 09-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Traumahawk
This message has been deleted by Buster Hymen. Reason: voting only please

Buster deleted it and now you post it again?
To answer your question again---
Why did you request his ip address?
It looks like he gave it to you in your letter-I gave you mine too.
Seems he had a good reason to leave that message.
Should i post the message you sent to me?
I have stayed off of this site because of your harassing me.
Did you know Great White sent him a PM that said "Go "F" yourself before he called him what he did?
You failed to mention above that you followed him onto 4 different facebook sites calling him a liar when he told you buster gave him the nomination and said it was pretty shitty of you to leave a message like that! He said he sent it to you so you must be lying.
I think it is very clear where the provoking comments came from.
Here is what you sent me----

My VMax: 2007 Black
My other bikes: 86 Vmax, 89 frame, 85 frame,
Awards Showcase
Award of Posting Excellence (APE) Nice guy award
Total Awards: 2
Default Re:DM
I took my time to think about what I would say to this pm. I did find it odd....that it wasn't a pm trying to smooth things over....or to see how we could get along....it's all about how you are right. I do find it interesting that you mentioned about pming people.....which makes perfect sense for you to do. If you post publicly then people can say that your wrong.....and can prove it as well. If everything is kept hush hush.....no one is the wiser. .....and Its easy to wow people with your drag racing experience.

This is a learning forum.....and no one is 100% correct....but for most people their next post will be to say that the other person was right....and that they were wrong. You just get pissed off....and disappear and that has been noticed by people other than me.
While we are at it.....I think you and blax are the same person....you both have the same ip address. I will assume that since you are older...you don't really know what an ip address is. It's that address of the computer. For you and blax to have the same ip address.....your using the same computer....not just going over to each others houses.
So......bottom line. I wouldn't have brought any of this up....but after you pming me....I figure that you want to know the truth. It was asked a while ago....where is everyone? I know of people that are staying away...because they are tired of seeing you post on eveything.

So after you sending 2 quick pms. ...here is your warning. Don't contact me anymore....I get tired of reading dumb shit.

Yep, I posted that, and like I said in the PM, it was in response to you sending me 2 PMS back to back, telling me how right you were. So, again, you copied the entire message (which is a good thing) and in the original message, I said that you messaged me twice.

I still stand by everything I said in that post, and if you remember, you posted this back in nov......when you said that you were leaving the forum?

AND, since you have FB, look at my profile, Ive been there since 2009....maybe 2010. When I got back on I typed in Vmax, and joined all the groups that i could. So, did I follow him, or did he follow me?

Also, when you posted your IP address, you posted an IP address.......and he posted a MAC address, they are not the same, and anyone savvy with computers can tell you they are not the same.

So please.....move on.

Yep, I posted that, and like I said in the PM, it was in response to you sending me 2 PMS back to back, telling me how right you were. So, again, you copied the entire message (which is a good thing) and in the original message, I said that you messaged me twice.

I still stand by everything I said in that post, and if you remember, you posted this back in nov......when you said that you were leaving the forum?

AND, since you have FB, look at my profile, Ive been there since 2009....maybe 2010. When I got back on I typed in Vmax, and joined all the groups that i could. So, did I follow him, or did he follow me?

Also, when you posted your IP address, you posted an IP address.......and he posted a MAC address, they are not the same, and anyone savvy with computers can tell you they are not the same.

So please.....move on.

So you did lie? And he did send send you the message Buster sent him?
I just checked the ip address from him in your post and it is an ip address and not a mac.
I'm standing up for a friend-hope you don't mind.

So you did lie? And he did send send you the message Buster sent him?
I just checked the ip address from him in your post and it is an ip address and not a mac.
I'm standing up for a friend-hope you don't mind.

!st nope, didnt lie.....You and i could argue for days. Most importantly your LOOKING for a fight.

As you've probably noticed, the MAC address itself doesn't look anything like an IP address (see yours here). The MAC address is a string of usually six sets of two-digits or characters, separated by colons.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/mac-address

Here is what was posted.....2605:e000:fd08:3b00:5ff:2022:69fe:d4ab

I see colons. I'm not gonna fight with you. Your just looking for a fight.

As a neutral 3rd party, I'd like to say please PM each other for the pertinent info.
I am a firm believer in keeping the Non-Vmax related Drama private.
Please PM Buster for info on why Blax was banned because as far as I know he is the only one with the ability to ban someone.

!st nope, didnt lie.....You and i could argue for days. Most importantly your LOOKING for a fight.

As you've probably noticed, the MAC address itself doesn't look anything like an IP address (see yours here). The MAC address is a string of usually six sets of two-digits or characters, separated by colons.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/mac-address

Here is what was posted.....2605:e000:fd08:3b00:5ff:2022:69fe:d4ab

I see colons. I'm not gonna fight with you. Your just looking for a fight.

I not looking for a fight i'm looking for the truth- Those numbers are an IP address and not a mac.
You did lie to blaxmax and he did send you proof from Buster.

As a neutral 3rd party, I'd like to say please PM each other for the pertinent info.
I am a firm believer in keeping the Non-Vmax related Drama private.
Please PM Buster for info on why Blax was banned because as far as I know he is the only one with the ability to ban someone.

Thank you for the advice.

Latest posts

Back