Slight road rage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I had a little incident yesterday, I was riding through an intersection when some middle aged rich bitch started turning left just as I was coming thru right in front of me. Thank god I was going slow but still had to lock up the brakes and I guess she saw me at the last second because she stopped right be fore I would have hit her head on. Well the way I slid I wound up right beside her open window and she of course was on the phone( guess that's why she didn't see me) so there we sat for a second literally 2 feet apart and she had a look on her face like a dog that just shit on the rug. I was sooo pissed I just snatched her phone from her hand and smashed it in a hundred pieces then I screamed in her face WHAT KINDA FUCKING ASSHOLE ARE YOU!! She just put her window up and drove away. Well at least she won't kill anyone at least till she gets a new phone. It's a whole new world now with all the technology toys people use while driving. It's not hard people just buy a frikkin Bluetooth. Ed✨

GOOD ON YOU! I just hope she didnt get your plate#

Yea, I thought that too but I think she was more in a hurry to get the hell out of there. But honestly if she did I may have to pay for a phone but I'll bet she thinks twice before she's gonna be such a careless asshole.

MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU. I'dve loved to have been there just to see you reach in and snag the phone.

fucking-awesome-spring-2009-2.jpg

Even Blue tooth has it's down side. It's not holding the phone next to your head that distract's. It's the conversation. It's the TEXTING!! that will get us all killed.Something has to be done!!!:damn angry:

I see no problem with what happened. Good for you. Maybe if shit like that (snatching the phone, not almost crashing) happened more often, people might actually stop doing it. The only "fear" is the extremely obscure chance a cop sees you using the phone(in NY they can't even pull you over for it), and then it's probably a $50 no-point non-moving fine. Big whoop.

That's not even "road rage". Rage infers it's unjustified or pointless....like people that flip shit if you don't floor it the instant the light turns green. You could have been hurt or killed because some bitch decided her gossip is more important than the safety of those around her. Manslaughter carries a lot stiffer penalties than a broken cellphone, she should consider herself lucky.

Nicely done. She should be thankful you didn't drag her out her open window! :punk:

a0b78e18-d8a0-40b3-9106-6915266ae63f.jpg

i ought to order some of these bumper stickers... lol...

peace,
evan...

Good Work. :clapping:Now if we could just do that to about 3 Billion more cell phones,,,, we might stand a chance.....

:clapping: Good for you, That is one motorist that will have a good lesson memory. Glad you didn't get hit or worse wind up a greesy stain on the roadway. I'm always seeing dumbasses on thier phone up here. Its fucking stupid, watching them make stupid driving choices, wander around the store smacking in to other carts. I mean Jesus, do you have to stay connected at all times? Seeing the cell zombies out on the ride really makes me wish I didn't get hurt. I'd have a hayday on patrol.

In the "stupid driver" video compelation I'm working on I'd say 90% of the dumbasses were on thier phone. Thats what I like about riding with my camera on. no shortage of idot drivers.

That's not even "road rage". Rage infers it's unjustified or pointless....like people that flip shit if you don't floor it the instant the light turns green.

I don't know about NY, but as far as statute here, that isn't really a defensive argument. Road rage is an umbrella that can cover alot of things.
It can be added on a complaint to bring DMV into the mix and take away a driver's license.

Up here your encounter can be itemised as:

• Assault 4 - A misdemeanor
  • Reckless Endangerment - A Misdemeanor (if this took place on the roadway with other traffic)
  • Theft - C felony (if the phone's worth is $500 or more, if under $500 but over $50, A misdemeanor)
  • Destruction of property - C felony (if the phone's worth is $500 or more, if under $500 but over $50, A misdemeanor)
She would have recieved a neglegent driving (6 pt's off your license and a fine). If she hit you a slew of charges would insue: Assault, Reckless driving, driving while operating an electronic device (driving while texting is a different charge. a nice new law up here, failure to avoid a collision. etc)

There is a trial going on now, where a guy flipped another guy off, so the guy followed him back to his work then stabbed him to death.

No video of the cell slam?... Shiiit... Here in Portugal if you are caught using a hand held device when driving you are fined in 160USD (roughly). They don't even have to stop you, they just take note of your plate and the fine comes in the mail... Same with cigarette butts, If you throw one out the window a 160 fine gets in... Littering and fire hazard...

No video of the cell slam?... Shiiit... Here in Portugal if you are caught using a hand held device when driving you are fined in 160USD (roughly). They don't even have to stop you, they just take note of your plate and the fine comes in the mail... Same with cigarette butts, If you throw one out the window a 160 fine gets in... Littering and fire hazard...
That's what it should be here! I have a real problem with people littering too. They can't wait until they get home to throw their garbage out...they have to toss it out the window for everyone to look at? B.S.
Ed, be careful out there!

I was riding my new Yamaha 360 Enduro (tells you how long ago that was) in Battle Creek ("hi Sal!") & stopped for a light. Next to me was a pretty cool lookin' '55 Chevy w/the 'gasser' look-missing front bumper, big-box hood scoop, aftermarket rims, primer paint... . The driver was a fat crewcut redneck who matched the car. A florid face like he just ran out of the barn because he was almost caught taking liberties w/the sheep, again; grease-stained white t-shirt & smoking a cigarette.

I was admiring his ride which had a "headers" sound to it, he was looking at me & I gave him a head nod in-appreciation of his ride (but not his hygiene) as the light was about to turn green for us.

He sneered at me, reached up to his piehole, grabbed his cigarette butt, and put it between his thumb & forefinger, and purposefully flicked it at me, where it bounced-off my side and landed in the street.

I was astonished at what he just did, but immediately cursed him out, flipped him off, and the light changed. As I took off from the light, he immediately pulled-in behind me and tried to run me over. I carried my front wheel in the air across the intersection, and at the first turn, I hung it flattrack style, and watched in my rearview mirror as he slid broadside across the intersection into another car trying to keep up. Wonder how he explained that to the cop? "Paging Stu Pidaso!" He got what he deserved.

[/B]

Glad that the mishap wasn't any worst for you and she's lucky that was the only thing you did (cell phone).

A dumbass is a dumbass - it's not the technologies fault. Unfortunately, we have a lot of great teckno gadgets being blamed for stupid peoples' actions.

Mike

That's awesome man, Good for you:punk:

I had something similiar happen about 8 years ago, coming to a stop leaning against an explorers front bumper...

They got a good fist size dent in the hood, in retrospect lucky they didn't gas it and finsish the job..

Also had a car start swerving into my lane a couiple of years ago, the left most fast lane when I was passing them at a pretty good clip

I instinctively reached out and slapped their rear view door mirror and shattered it.....Didn't know I shattered it until a few miles down the road when I stopped and realized I had glass imbedded in my glove and hand and blood running out of my glove.....Once again a dumbass move on my part.

......I "might" have been going significantly faster than they were, and in retrospect I don't think I really should have expected them to see me at the closure rate I was going at.......................but I bet they definetly check their mirrors before executing a lane change next time

...My bad:biglaugh:

Wow F-M, you should write a book about your life. It sounds pretty interesting.

I know trying to explain to a cop "but she was on a phone" wouldn't be a whole lot of defense against property damage charges or the like. But what's legally right and what feels right are two different things. If everyone followed the letter of the law this world would be a lot different place. Cops can't be there to take care of every problem you're going to encounter, sometimes just smashing the bitch's phone is the best course of action.

The only incident I've seen(and it didn't happen to me) was to my friend who I ride with all the time on the M109. Coming down Rt7, right as you're about to bump into the hudson there road closes from 4 to 3 lanes, with the left-most lane going down to river st in troy. The other two lead onto the highway towards I-87. 99% of people want to take the highway, but yet they purposely use the "river st only" lane to the left and try to merge in at the last second(or literally slam into a concrete wall at the divider). We were rolling up to the stoplight before, in the second lane to get on the highway, maybe coasting at 5mph. All of a sudden we hear brakes screeching, and near. This tub 'o shit cavalier was hauling ass down the third lane towards the red light, and decided to cut into the 2nd lane, sliding to a halt with all 4 wheels locked up. Came to a stop at maybe a 30* angle between the two lanes. There's this morbidly obese black lady driving, I can see the car leaning to one side. My buddy waddled up to the pass.side window but she put it down before he even got there and started screeching insults at us for trying to "cut her off". This would have made Jerry Springer blush. The light turned green like 5 or 6 cars up(with a bunch stacked up in the 3rd lane this bitch was blocking). She starts to put the window up, my buddy nailed his elbow at the still rising glass and it disintegrated(he had a leather jacket on...no damage on his part) Obese Maurice fired up the insults with a new intensity. We unanimously decided to exit, stage right and shot into a gap in the 1st lane, then lane-split thru the intersection and were at 80 by the time we hit the highway. The now well-ventilated car went down into troy and didn't try to follow us.

We laughed our asses off about it later. More of how intensely funny it was to watch this easily 400lb lady jiggle and shake with her stream of potty-mouth language, to the point the whole car jiggled about a bit. Not that we almost got taken out by some stupid-ass troy-let bitch.

Latest posts

Back