Insurance! What are you paying?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Insurance company read my post !

MOVE ! :biglaugh:

Yes, they have us by the short and curlies !

It's retarted. $ What else would I do with that $900 bucks ? :hmmm:

Actually - $900 isn't too bad I guess. At least it's gone down. I'm hoping for another drop for next year if they'll give it to me. I just hope they don't catch me in the boost zone ! The cops will just take the bike - and then I'll just have to go out and %$#@ somebody for it. Dammm - there just isn't a way around this ! Yes, I know - DON'T GET CAUGHT !

Last edited:

Doesn't that high insurance pay for your free health care?

On second thought... why do you need insurance with free health care?

$200 a year..less then 50% my fault bike im covered...if its stolen im fucked..bike is never out of my sight anyway....been paying 200 for the last twenty years or so

Actually - $900 isn't too bad I guess. At least it's gone down. I'm hoping for another drop for next year if they'll give it to me. I just hope they don't catch me in the boost zone ! The cops will just take the bike - and then I'll just have to go out and %$#@ somebody for it. Dammm - there just isn't a way around this ! Yes, I know - DON'T GET CAUGHT !

Rob,

No kiddin', get caught on a back road going >50 km/h over the posted speed limit and you might as well keep on going. I only pay $800/yr with full coverage so I don't complain. Of course I got pinched 2x last summer for 95 km/h in an 80 zone. Just enough to fine me, but no demerit points. My insurance company hasn't said boo about it so guess I am ok as my policy has renewed since:punk:. See you in a couple of months.:thumbs up:

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader

Jim,
I hear the insurance companies are now raising rates for any speeding conviction. They may catch up with you next year!

Dale

Re: concept+some photshop=wow

Wow..Didn't know people were paying that much.
I pay$150 a year for top of the full coverage.

Progressive

Re: concept+some photshop=wow

Wow..Didn't know people were paying that much.
I pay$150 a year for top of the full coverage.

Progressive

Full coverage,, Does this include
Fire. Theft, Collision, Uninsured Motorist, ETC.
I am betting not, I would call your insurance company again and check. I am in TN and I know our rates are very similiar to N.C.

Mine went down to 306 this year! 34 no accidents or tickets on my record and mines a 2006 with full coverage.

I'm paying $70 a year for liability only.....

I really oughtta put full coverage on it considering the amount of money I've pumped in to it.....

I just got my insurance bill today, I've not only got the Allstate good drivers deductable discount but my rates went down.

Its now $37.75 a month, and for the 6 months of storage its $12.50. So now I'm saving a whopping $8 a month for the riding season, whooo hooo an extra 2 gallons of gas :eusa_dance:

$100 a year for liability and comprehensive.

If anyone from Kentucky needs insurance, that's what I do for a living. PM me.

230 something a year for me full coverage. I got an OWI two years ago, and I think a ticket MAY still be on there. I'm turning 26 this June.

I might need to move to the US...I can't shop around as our provincial government has you by the short ones. It's only $50 to register but the mandatory insurance that you have to get from them and can't get anywhere else is $1288. I can pay monthly so I just pay for 1/2 the year and in winter I put a separate policy on it for storage for about $100.
Everything costs more up here!!!!!!

$25 a month, full coverage through State Farm. All of our insurance is through them so we get the multi-line discount. 32, married, no tickets on my record. I was qouted $27 a month for a 2008 Hayabusa, same coverage.

I might need to move to the US...I can't shop around as our provincial government has you by the short ones. It's only $50 to register but the mandatory insurance that you have to get from them and can't get anywhere else is $1288. I can pay monthly so I just pay for 1/2 the year and in winter I put a separate policy on it for storage for about $100.
Everything costs more up here!!!!!!

Turns out Free health care from the Government isn't as FREE as you think it is! Is it?

Latest posts

Back