Got rearended tonight on the bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
Been a while since I was out and I get hit at a stop light WTF:damn angry: Very sore my side is all all swelled up may have to go to hospital. Sent a message to Sean looks like I will need parts:bang head:

This is a great place but we can't heal you.GO TO THE HOSPITAL and get checked, we'll be here when you get back. hope you heal soon.

i I HOPE YOUR " OK " ! ,,, I HOPE THE COPS CAME AND THAT THE PERSON THAT HIT YOU HAD INSURANCE !

Go to the hospital....its COVERED because it was an accident, THEN post on the forum all of the parts that you need, and it will be taken care of....

Bummer. Get well and we'll figure out how to get the bike healed too.

I hate that you got hit!everyone here will help if they can.Hope your gone to the hospital.

Ouch sorry to hear of your misfortune. Definitely go to the hospital and get fixed up, at the very least they will give you some nice meds to dull the pain while your body takes care of the rest. If you had the police come out to document everything take pictures throughout your recovery process especially if it prevents you from regular day to day activities... then you can call the mod monkey and tell him to go nuts at their expense!

Get well soon!

Sorry to hear that and hope your ok, almost had that happen last night I slowed for a red light and the guy behind me switch lane and went thru it

Update... hair line fracture to my right leg and a real nice bruise and cut to the kidney area. I will be ok just will need some pain meds for a few days:punk:. I thank you all for the kind words and concern.. thats what makes this forum and all the members rock!!:git: I only wish people would drive their vehicles and pay attention to the road not everything else. Over the weekend I will go through the bike and find out what must be done and or fixed.... We have the technology to rebuild it better than it was before.

Glad the injuries aren't too serious.......when your ready tell us the details of the accident....might be able to take away a lesson from it.....

Glad to hear you're alright.
And like you said the Bike can always be fixed. :D

My kind of guy - worrying about repair parts for your Max before even having been checked over for personal injuries. Sorry this happened and get well quick - both you and your Vmax.

Latest posts

Back