Got rearended tonight on the bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are ok. I actually put a 2nd brake light on my Vmax where the reflecter was before so people would see me. I was rear ended on a dual sport long tome ago and it sucked..it always makes me nervous sitting at a light.

Id been off 2 Wheels for almost 20 years so I decided to take a riding course through RTI. In Canada, their the leading ride school leaning towards someone getting their license. They highly recommend keeping it in 1st and watching the CAGERS as they approach from behind. I know that unless I'm boxed in from behind and the sides already I'm keeping a keen eye on idiots from behind.
You take care man and shoot us some info on what you need to keep the Hooligan blood flowing!

Lee
VMOA 5652

Feeling a lot better today and meeting with the insurance company today from the person who hit me. From what I can tell so far the exhaust pipe is bent the weld to the swing arm has cracked brake router is cracked I have to check the rim to check for trueness the fender is cracked front handelbars are bent starting to get pissed writting this list:damn angry: Goning to check the axel and other shit out today,and of coures here in buffalo new york its cold and I seen snow WTF.

When I first read the caption I was thinking something totally different then what the actual content is. Anyway, hope you are feeling better and wish you a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back