Michigan hooligans t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
Hey Michigan Hooligans.

At last Saturday's ride some guys mentioned having a new shirt made for this year. I put together a design and requested a quote from a screen printing company to make a transfer. I own a professional t-shirt press, but I don't have the equipment to create the transfer myself.

So, cost... The cost of the transfers are about $10 each with them shipped to me. Total cost would depend on what you want it on. It would have to be something made of cotton or cotton/poly blend and the transfer is 8 inches across, so no hats or panties (unless you wear really big panties).

If you guys want to make suggestions for the design, I'm open. But, I'll take a majority consensus and that will be it, I hate it when these things get all drawn out and drama starts. I'll get ideas, make a design, then you can buy it or don't.

I would need a minimum 10 very-firm-no-backing-out commitments as I don't want to be laying out money for this and then get hosed because less than 10 guys actually came through with the money.

You could somehow get a shirt/hoodie/whatever to me, or send me enough money to buy a Beefy Hanes t-shirt from Walmart or someplace. Again, I don't care, just please don't stiff me.

Here is the design. The transfer will be the red and white only, no background so I could put it on any color you think red and white would look good on.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Who's in on it?

Chad,
Your getting the screen done and doing the shirts yourself , or farming it all out and doing the graphics yourself?

I ask because recently we hooked up with a movie celebrity and are forming a healthy relationship with them. They are also a local Michigan native and hold some pretty good ties to business here. With that said, our last dinner meeting with them and the event coordinators yielded a rather nice printing company that we will be doing some future ( near future ) business with. So I am throwing out there that I can possibly get these done a little cheaper. I am not sure. But I know the local company down the road that normally does all my shirts, $8 a shirt, two colors, two sides. Thats for a Gildan shirt. Art work if I recall is $25 for the screen.

Let me know.

Todd

PS I also have your Clutch insert cover.

You could count on me for one of the shirts, size 2xl.
As a suggestion if we want to do a yearly shirt that it has the year on it somewhere.

Chad I dont mind paying up to $25 for a shirt as long as it is cool as hell. After doing the shirts that i did last year I feel that puting the big stuff on the back and having something little on the front off to the right would look better. Just my opinion. ( Not a pacifier LOL).

I support the idea guys although I need to order a VMF and something from VMOA first.

Todd i want to thank you for talking shit about a pacifier because it gave me a great idea for the next ride well that is if you can at least be mature enough to show up. :biglaugh:

LOL I knew you would like that comment! Hell I might break out my tshirt silk screen set up and make you a shirt just because......

Todd

How about a track run this weekend?

What a toddler. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Toddler Todd :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:. You know this will be your new vmax name. will just call you T T for short. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Sorry Chad. I will try to stick to the post now. like i said up to $25 is ok with me. Just remember if you set the shirts up to be shipped it can be a little bit of a pain. I wont ship shirts anymore. And im hoping you keep making shirts for us.

Sorry Chad. I will try to stick to the post now. like i said up to $25 is ok with me. Just remember if you set the shirts up to be shipped it can be a little bit of a pain. I wont ship shirts anymore. And im hoping you keep making shirts for us.

I was thinking along the lines more of, when you show up for a Hooligan ride, I'd hand your shirt to you, after all, you ain't a Hooligan if you don't ride with us. But if someone paid for shipping I'd mail it to them.

Chad,
Your getting the screen done and doing the shirts yourself , or farming it all out and doing the graphics yourself?

I ask because recently we hooked up with a movie celebrity and are forming a healthy relationship with them. They are also a local Michigan native and hold some pretty good ties to business here. With that said, our last dinner meeting with them and the event coordinators yielded a rather nice printing company that we will be doing some future ( near future ) business with. So I am throwing out there that I can possibly get these done a little cheaper. I am not sure. But I know the local company down the road that normally does all my shirts, $8 a shirt, two colors, two sides. Thats for a Gildan shirt. Art work if I recall is $25 for the screen.

Let me know.

Todd

PS I also have your Clutch insert cover.

Current plan::: Having the screen transfers made and mailed to me. I have a t-shirt press that I have used in the past for such things, so I'd be applying them to the shirt myself.

Chad I dont mind paying up to $25 for a shirt as long as it is cool as hell. After doing the shirts that i did last year I feel that puting the big stuff on the back and having something little on the front off to the right would look better. Just my opinion. ( Not a pacifier LOL).

I prefer the design on the back of the shirt too. I could have a smaller design made for the front, it will increase cost naturally.

If you dont mind shipping tee shirts it is a way to sell more shirts and bring the cost down. But like i said as long as its a cool shirt i will pay as high as $25 and a two sided shirt will cost more than a one side but with two colors and a third color from the shirt you could do a cool one for around $15 to $18 i would think.

Hey Chad I like the graphic. How much for 1 shirt and how do I get u some money. It might be easier to send money than a shirt.

Hey guys I know I'm not from Michigan but I've ridden with a couple of you guys at thunder and I would be honored if you would deem me worthy to wear one of your hooligan tee's. I would wear it with honor and pride! If I am deemed worthy you can count on me for one.( you may refer to any available video for final judgement if necessary)

Hay I just found this. If you can get one in 4X I would be in. I can wear a 3X, so if that is the biggest, I could take that too.

I like the idea of the artwork on the back and a little "pocket logo"

Thanks!

Craig

Chad, shirt design looks great. :worthy:
I'd like to pre-order a XL for me and a shirt for Rick - Twistedmax cause "he is worthy" to wear one !!

Rick - let Chad know what size you wear. Hopefully, you'll be at Thunder this year (?) if so, I'll pick it up when I get mine, and bring it to Thunder for you. If not, I'll just mail it to you. OK.

Latest posts

Back