Graphics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you think I should duplicate on my Max?

• A

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • B

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • C

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • D

• E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F I don't care for those choices. Give us more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Next month graphics will be added to my faux tank, I've narrowed it down to the following pics. I've listed them as A,B,C,D, and E

How about some help picking the best one. :biglaugh: I'm trying to get the bike done for the show next month.

My drag bars, arrived today and my raptor shift light and steering dampner is on thier way as we speak.

Oh yeah, Hats off to Cycle one off for the great bracket and lightning fast shipping.:punk:

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 79
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 70
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 65
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 65
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 64
It's gotta be A. And man, you can really tie that in with the rest of the bike...like maybe part of that beast tail down the back fender, maybe another beast claw up the front fender or on the side panels or even the scoops, etc.

That would look DEVASTATING!

Regards,
Tom

I going to go with the herd mentality here as I liked the "A" too. Although with "D" you could carry the lightning bolt across the rest of the bike for the complete look.

Who's doing the paint?

Rusty

I'm having the Faux tank and my belly pan Wrapped by a local graphics shop.

They say it will look sweet, and It's only going to run me $150.00

Plus when I get bored with it, I can have it removed and a new design put on.

:cheers:

Thanks for the help in the decision. Looks like "A" was the winner.

The lid and a copy of the print is now at the graphics shop. I should be able to pic it up on the 3rd, if they stay on schedule.

I'll post pictures when I put it back on the bike. I'm also changing the pinstriping on the wheels to a blue to match the picture and I'm going with the blue blubs on Tim's light mod. Or maybe purple.

I ordered blue, red, and purple bulbs I'll see what I like best, then just sell the other bulbs.

Here is the finished product. It turned out well IMO. If it gets scratched all I have to do is hit it with a heat gun and the scratch will go away.

I went to the store this afternoon and had about 4 ppl gathered around it looking at it. All and all its a great deal for under $150 :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back