New Guy With His V-ROD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the V-Rod's, well the Night Rod Special, and almost bought one. As far as "looking like a V-Max"!? Do you fellas remember what stock V-Max's look like!?!? Sure, it's got two wheels, and a round headlight, that's about as similar as they get haha.

1782449362_6a5da9715e.jpg

06_VMAX_blk_3.jpg

Yupp thats the NIM-ROD oops I mean V-Rod. I am trying to make something up for the VROD name, so far I have Vmax Replica Of ????? Any creative people?
I think we need to start a new thread just Harley Jokes and Bashing, How about it? Hardley a Motorcycle Davidson

All the VROD is missing is a copy off of the Yamaha Star Logo and they will pretty much have it. :rofl_200:besides the power....

I guess I don't get it.

The H-D has forward controls, a more comfy seat and better seating, wider tire, belt drive, bigger/better brakes, long and LOW bike, none of which the V-Max has stock.

*Shrugs* I guess I disagree again.

Too bad you weren't closer Yankee, I'd sure like to drink a beer with ya!

I guess I don't get it.

The H-D has forward controls, a more comfy seat and better seating, wider tire, belt drive, bigger/better brakes, long and LOW bike, none of which the V-Max has stock.

Some people get it and some dont. I guess thats why they have different size school buses. :cheers:Cheers to the beer yupp I think Iowa is a little far for a drink, thanks though.

I guess I don't get it.

It's not so much the looks for me...

The street rod is a better overall fit to the Max IMO.

I do not like Harley Davidson Motorcycles at all. ... except the V-Rod. That, to me, is one fantastic looking V-Twin. Plus, it actually has some performance characteristics as well.

And that KZ1000 is in great shape.....

TO ME THEY STOLE SOME OF THE STYLING , EVEN THE RIMS THEMSELVES ARE ALMOST IDENTICAL ! TO ME , I KNOW IF I OWED BOTH OF THOSE BIKES , A NIGHT-ROD & A 2006 V-MAX , EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MOTORCYCLES WOULD ASK ME WHY I HAD THEM PAINTED THE SAME , IT'S "OK" , TELL ME I'M WRONG ! I HERE IT ALL THE TIME FROM MY WIFE ! "LOL" :rofl_200:

I like the V-Rod's, well the Night Rod Special, and almost bought one. As far as "looking like a V-Max"!? Do you fellas remember what stock V-Max's look like!?!? Sure, it's got two wheels, and a round headlight, that's about as similar as they get haha.

1782449362_6a5da9715e.jpg

06_VMAX_blk_3.jpg

If you cant see the simiarities your blind.

yankee your not TRYING to piss people off are ya?

If you've seen the bikes in person, the H-D is low and long, where the V-Max isn't. Sure, they're both black, and have a round headlight, but that's about it. I don't get where you think they stole styling from the bike, other than perhaps where the fuel fill is. *GASP* those bastards!

At any rate, it doesn't really matter does it?

Carry on fellas! :cheers:

My best friend and riding buddy has a 2006 Night Rod. I have left him for dead on my 23 year old, 25,000 mile, in need of valve adjustment V-Max. He knows he can't take the Max. Actually, he barely pulled my Husky in a straight line...and if I knew we were go and didn't bounce the bike off of the limiter 3 times, it would have been VERY close.

With that said, he has a nice bike. He also got to push it home the other day.

Mike

If you've seen the bikes in person, the H-D is low and long, where the V-Max isn't. Sure, they're both black, and have a round headlight, but that's about it. I don't get where you think they stole styling from the bike, other than perhaps where the fuel fill is. *GASP* those bastards!

At any rate, it doesn't really matter does it?

Carry on fellas! :cheers:
NOPE! I for one is glad HD made the Vrod....just so we Vmax riders can have some fun! :rocket bike:

Latest posts

Back