Motorcycle wreck! VMAX down :(

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not have put it so eloquently , stupid is as stupid does, period.

And each time the story changes it becomes less believable , and as for the go fund me page , to much off my hard earned money goes to handouts now.

I ready just about all of the posts and threads on here I can, so when I stumbled across this I was interested. After checking into the story, I'm glad you walked away from the "accident" and I guess that'd be something you'd never try again. Vmax cycles, pushing 110+hp are no joke. I think the go find me page is bogus imo. I'm sure I won't be liked for my post but to each their own. It's only your problem this happened. I can see trying to sell the bike on here but there's a line between selling and asking for hand outs. Good luck with your sale of the third vmax, and the wounds will heal, hopefully you recover 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, it's Aaron with that Vmax. I just seen all these posts.

That GoFundMe page is old, because it started with me trying to get my 4runner up and running, then when I wanted to see if anyone could help for the bike accident, they made me keep the same page.

The bike has a few cosmetic issues on left side (no pics yet). It is for sale, and I'm at 1800 now.

I am in Minot, ND and my email is [email protected]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I started at $1500 but i'm going to need to back down to $1300 now. The longer we wait to make a deal the lower the price i'm willing to give will be. Sorry but that's just the way deals work sometimes.

If that GoFundMe thing actually makes you any money I might suggest you get a camera with it....and take & post several photos of this bike you have.
As you can probly sense....the 'tides of doubt' are starting to come in. :hmmm:

Oh, I'd suggest a decent photo of the title showing ALL pertinent information also....gotta be honest....the one you posted looks, well.....questionable. :ummm:

I was waiting on some pics to show up, for the right price I could have been there by lunchtime from South Dakota but the gofundme thing makes me apprehensive, to use it twice illustrates a pattern I'm not comfortable with at all. To much of my earnings are already confiscated and freely given away as handouts.

Not that I wouldn't bend over backwards to help a vmax bro in need, but this just doesn't taste right, maybe I'm just too much of a cynical bastard.

Hmm... I'm keeping an eye on this thread...:hmmm:

Am I justified in starting a gofundme page for daycare? This is getting out of control:in love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 58
Am I justified in starting a gofundme page for daycare? This is getting out of control:in love:
I was thinking about starting one for Penis Enlargement Surgery but my girlfriend said she couldn't handle any more than she already gets. :rofl_200:

I was thinking about starting one for Penis Enlargement Surgery but my girlfriend said she couldn't handle any more than she already gets. :rofl_200:
I can't help it----OK Dennis who is she getting it from? DOH :bang head:

Just make sure sancho drinks differant kinds of beer:)

Latest posts

Back