Nominee for mr nice guy award!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should blaxmax get the Mr. Nice guy award? AWARDED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to see it was awarded.
Well deserved in my opinion.

Blaxmax and dragmax went above and beyond to help out a fellow rider. That is the epitome of what this award is all about.

Next, I'd like to see blax, eric, and Gannon all bury the hatchet because the bickering is tiresome. That kind of thing is rare on this forum and one of the reasons I've been a member here for 8+ years.
https://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First off, Blax, you earned it. Thank you for the constant support helping me with my machines.

Secondly, thank you to everybody else who has been helping me out...Casey and Poppop especially. In my eyes, you both deserve awards too.

Thirdly, if anyone else wants a Mr. Nice Guy award, here is your opportunity for a nomination..... simply complete the following tasks..
A) fix what's wrong with my bike as seen on recent videos
B) rebuild my front forks
C) fix the second gear transmission issue - it's BAD
D) fix my V-Boost
E) Drink the provided refreshments
F) Consume the yummy food provided for you
G) Bring your special tools with because I don't have them
H) Test ride the healthy Vmax and pull a few wheelies
I) Show me how to do a burnout

I GUARANTEE you will be nominated for your very own Mr Nice Guy award, right here on the forum. I will personally nominate you, and I think you have a real shot if you complete all those tasks. I will be there for moral support and drink refilling of course. So, not all at once here, but hop on the train, bike, car, truck, plane, whatever it takes for you to get up here, comfy lodging provided with food and drinks, simply complete all the aforementioned tasks, and you will be well on your way to your very own Mr Nice Guy Award!

Lastly, PLEASE DO NOT BURY ANY HATCHETS. On one hand, yeah it's sorta pathetic to see these grown men bickering back and forth like little school girls, BUT, IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AS WELL! So I'm torn on that, but leaning towards keeping the drama alive and well...

Good Job Blax and Dragmax. You both deserve it!

All the bitchin is bullshit.
I've had 4 seperate members all offer any help they can to sortmy ignitech issues...and that's to someone the other side of the planet.
Lets quit it and get back to helping each other out.

Looks like the hatchet's been buried!

blaxmax
user_offline.gif

BANNED

Banned ???
Why ????
Goes out of his way to help out a max rider..gets put up for an award and then gets banned ?

Why was he banned? Can someone let me know?? Send me a PM if you don't want it public.

Whoever finds out, PM me please. I need to know.

Ok so blaxmax is gone, that means the rest of you will have to respond to my threads more often, let's start with my latest post on the 500cc one.

Hahaha, banned wow. Yep, gotta know what happened there.

He was banned because he couldn't stop harassing multiple members here behind the scenes even though he was warned multiple times. Agreed that him driving and helping another member is a great thing, but when you are warned to stop something, you have to listen. Bob

I've been here for 9 years & I don't remember anybody ever being banned on this forum:confused2:
There have been a few. Lankee, Nobody, and the guy with the "plastic oem scoops" . Maybe more, can't really remember.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forgot about the scoop dude.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back