stratoliner or valkryie

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timscues

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for input, I'm looking to get a cruiser and am considering the valkyrie or stratoliner, I have yet to yet out to ride them. looking to see if anyone here has one or rode them. thanks

Are you going to buy new or used but the newest generation Valkyrie? I'm pretty sure the stratoliner hasn't changed all that much.

The Valk has that awesome Honda flat 6... For my riding style I would tilt heavily towards that but a ride should let you know which bike does it for you. I'm no fan of narrow angle twins but if I were to buy one I would start with a Strat, I've heard their owners rave endlessly about how nice they are for power and overall comfort.

I had a strat and it was ok it had tons of torque I loaded it up for Sturgis I added tsukyau hard bags and ultra classic fairing with stereo I put hard chrome pipes on her and Fi auto tuner and k&n air cleaner it ran awesome but it was not for me but you wont find a more bullet proof engine and gearbox.

Back