Got new cans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrizog60

Reaction score
Had a friend made me some new cans,to replace the scuffed stock ones for a cleaner look and more sound.
They are 100% stainless steel so no more pitted chrome and have some adjustable baffles for the longer trips.
I like

IMG_20171021_170535.jpg
[/url]
image uploader[/IMG]
IMG_20171021_170520.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_20171021_170544.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Those are some nice cans! :biglaugh:
Where did you get those?
They look like stock but must sound great!
Any sound clips?

They were custom made.i made a video but my phone doesent like to record... Doesent sound close than in person...

They were custom made.i made a video but my phone doesent like to record... Doesent sound close than in person...

Yeah, I didn't catch that they were made by your buddy. I blew rt by it when I saw them.
Use someone else's phone! :biglaugh:
Man I'd send my stuff in a heartbeat to be converted!
Did he take any pics while he did it?
I'd love to do this to a stock can.

This is not a stock can,is a all new can made from stainless.
I will be selling or converting them to bigger bore, would like them to be louder lol

Right now they are at the shop replacing the interior for a wider one. 2.5 inches will make the sound i want(drag bike raspy but a bit more silent).
When they come back will take new pics and sound clip.

Are you still running the stock headers? Those are very restrictive and wont get any big performance improvements until those are replaced as well.

Latest posts

Back