Post Your Pet Pic Here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Simba, thinking he's posing for GQ Magazine.
20151115_193829_resized.jpg

Here are my lil' monsters.

Misty is a half Husky, half German Shepard mix that is about 74 lbs and can catch a bird 8 ft in the air. Molly is a 90 lb full Yellow Lab (Dudley) with pink nose and clear eyelashes. She retrieves Misty's lost balls when they go in the pool.

The little fur ball is Biscuit, 10 weeks old and a lover of my homemade Texas BBQ Marinade Sauce. She weighs 5 lbs and likes to bite big dog's tails :surprise:

Attachments

• Molly&Misty.jpg
    Molly&Misty.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Biscuit1.jpg
    Biscuit1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 8
This is Einstein. And Petey.
f42add748c5e764f7a714fbfd3a5ad5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have an elderly blk lab and a corgi/German Shepard mix. One pic them in the 2013 storm we had where the level of the snow was equal to the top of the sawed off dog with no ground clearance, great dogs.

Attachments

• DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00442.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00941.jpg
    DSC00941.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
Looks like a Bengal or Savannah?

Na, Not a Savannah or Bengal,, which are some beautiful cats BTW..

This little rascal is an American Shorthair Ginger.
Simba2.jpg

We have an elderly blk lab and a corgi/German Shepard mix. One pic them in the 2013 storm we had where the level of the snow was equal to the top of the sawed off dog with no ground clearance, great dogs.

Ha - I call my Corgi a sawed off German Shepherd. He doesn't have any idea that he's short..

Here is a pic of both of my cats. The striped one is Tiger, and found him 4 years ago in the garage when he came wondering up. He was only about 3 months old at the time, so trapped him, got him fixed, and moved inside. (I still dont think that Shadow...the other cat, has ever forgiven me for that.)

The Black cat...is Shadow. That is my baby. Its funny how a cat will chose its owner. When Melody and I moved intogether in 09, Shadow came along. Melody had taken Shadow in, because she lived with a little old lady across the street that died. So, the family came in, boxed everything yup, and left Shadow, so Melody took her in.

Its funny how a cat will CHOSE its owner. Where ever I would be, there would be Shadow. Either sitting beside me, or on the back of the couch....etc.

I was working offshore on an oil platform, when Melody said that she was moving her boyfriend into the house.(We were married at the time). Well apparently Shadow got pissed, and wouldnt go back in the house......for food or water, and this was summer time. Fast forward a couple of months, and I got Shadow back (as well as some of my things). Its all legal, I asked for her in the divorce.

She has been with me ever since.

Below is a pic of her making certain that I type everything correctly about her right now.

A week ago, the presumptive diagnosis on her is colon cancer. So looking at options, and what I can do to make her comfortable.

Attachments

• 20170818_152722[1].jpg
    20170818_152722[1].jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170818_160722[1].jpg
    20170818_160722[1].jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170825_120636[1].jpg
    20170825_120636[1].jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170825_203232[1].jpg
    20170825_203232[1].jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
A week ago, the presumptive diagnosis on her is colon cancer. So looking at options, and what I can do to make her comfortable.

Sorry to hear that. I had to put my 17 year old cat to sleep a couple years ago. - one that also chose me when it was about 2 months old, and through 3 live in relationships where he chose me each time I left. It's the pits, and funny how something so independent decides it owns you...and we allow it. :)

Sorry to hear that. I had to put my 17 year old cat to sleep a couple years ago. - one that also chose me when it was about 2 months old, and through 3 live in relationships where he chose me each time I left. It's the pits, and funny how something so independent decides it owns you...and we allow it. :)

Yep we do.....willingly.

That really sux man, hopefully she has many good times left.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Thanks.......and I'm trying to make her time left the best I can.

Sorry to hear about that Eric. Best wishes for an incorrect diagnosis.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Well the official diagnosis was Colitis....or inflammation of the colon. Either due to an infection.....or due to cancer, based off of bloodwork, Xrays, and symptoms.

She was on antibiotics, and her condition worsened. So.......not due to an infection. Right now we are using a steroid gel, that I'm applying to her ears (to help it absorb).

Now, she is improving, and starting to gain some weight again, the tuna and chicken that she is eating is probably helping with that.

Her follow-up appointment is on the 5th. The people that I have look after my animals while I'm at work, will take her . Yes, I have people come in and look after the cats while I'm at work. It gives me peace of mind.

I think that Tiger will miss her even more. He was a feral kitten that showed up in the garage when he was about 3 months old. I couldnt get within about 5 ft of him. I finally trapped him, took him to the vet, get him fixed, wormed, de flead, etc. I joked with the vet that I just spent 200 dollars on a cat that doesnt like me. So, Shadow didnt like him.....just kinda tolerated him, but she trained him well. He has NEVER scratched the furniture....scratching post only. When she wasnt feeling well, and she wouldnt even eat tuna.......and so Tiger wouldnt eat it either. Whever she is.....he is there as well. That is his mother.

Thanks for the support guys.

Lloyd, Walter and Lani cat hanging in their room. They arn't spoiled at all.
b3659d3c0ad08f41c8ff7d94770176d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back