Friends and Family

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To many to list I'm sorry to say. Joe Lorio was a big hit for me and many others here that knew him.
Joe shared his many years of Vmax experience with me. But, I never got out to visit him,after being invited. That's why, I try to get to events like Thunder, and rides I can make. And don't blow off meetings if possible. Chances aren't unlimited. RIP Joe.

Last edited:
Joe was a good guy, I had plenty of PM's back & forth. He was the stand-up guy you would want backing you up. He had good advice, and was always willing to listen. he was a good writer though he didn't think so, I often found myself laughing out loud reading another story from him. Joe loved his VMax and his family, not in that order! He was someone I'm sorry that I didn't get to see in person.

To many to list I'm sorry to say. Joe Lorio was a big hit for me and many others here that new him.
Joe shared his many years of Vmax experience with me. But, I never got out to visit him,after being invited. That's why, I try to get to events like Thunder, and rides I can make. And don't blow off meetings if possible. Chances aren't unlimited. RIP Joe.

to many to list i'm sorry to say. Joe lorio was a big hit for me and many others here that new him.
Joe shared his many years of vmax experience with me. But, i never got out to visit him,after being invited. That's why, i try to get to events like thunder, and rides i can make. And don't blow off meetings if possible. Chances aren't unlimited. Rip joe.

+ 1

I do miss Joe. Super great guy, and the epitome of Southern Hospitality. The times that I met Joe, and spoke in person, or just over the phone, I always learned something. One other thing that i learned from him, is dont wait on going to Vmax get togethers, etc.

I wont ever forget me being on his PCW bike, and him being on his 85, and I had just loaded a new map on it, so we went out for a ride. He blew past me as was gone. Later I asked him how fast he was going, and he chuckled. He blew past me doing 135.

It's odd since I didn't know Joe outside of the forum I still think of him every day. I bought a set of chrome '85 tins off of him that he had done and never used which naturally I see at least once a day. He brought a wealth of information to the forum and I found him to be a great guy in the few interactions had. We miss you Joe!

Latest posts

Back