2nd eBay fuel pump dead

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeseleblanc

Reaction score
I've used two of these and they have both died. One lasted about six months. This new one died after a month. What the hell? All I've seen is everyone saying they work great, etc...

The first one started getting even louder than they normally are. This one just doesn't do anything.

Late to work twice now for the same reason. Damn it. :bang head:

Correction: I haven't seen the parts complaining about them. LOL.

Where is the least expensive place to get OEM? I like cheap alternatives but if I can about breaking down from the same part every couple of months...

I have used OEM but new is cheapest from some of the online retailers. New from me is not much as cheap.

Im looking at the pumps they display and if the pics are the actual pumps they say will fit, is totally wrong. the mounting bracket is facing the wrong way, every pump I saw from amazon to Ebay show the same angle of the mount. Unless its just a generic pic and the pump when rcvd is positioned correctly. Am I wrong here fellows?

Im looking at the pumps they display and if the pics are the actual pumps they say will fit, is totally wrong. the mounting bracket is facing the wrong way, every pump I saw from amazon to Ebay show the same angle of the mount. Unless its just a generic pic and the pump when rcvd is positioned correctly. Am I wrong here fellows?

You can move/reconfigure the bracket part to fit like the OEM pump. I like OEM parts better for the most part.

Latest posts

Back