CARROZZERIA wheel thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, it's official. Deposit to Carrozzeria to get started on the wheel production will start tomorrow. So, taking the official deposits from customers starting any time!

Sean

Don't let the time get away from you guys. Get me those commitments (and deposits) in on these wheels before March for the sale price!

Sean

There is still time (a couple of months) before the wheels get here for the initial sales price!

If you can, buy them and don't look back. The BEST mod for the Vmax imo. They look awesome, perform awesome, and give an 80s icon a very updated look.

If I dident have a to-do list a mile long it would be a diffrent story. Sadly my money *needs* to go elsewhere.

I am sure I won't sell all the sets this year so start planning now and maybe there can be a "group buy" for next year around tax time for guys like yourself.

Sean

Hmm just by chance what kind of coin would i be looking at for the 18" wheels and then of course chrome or if you come across a used set before next yr let me know.

For the Chrome work, There will be another $50 in shipping. The wheels are $350 each (includes adapter) and 7% environmental fee to chrome (so not cheap but they look incredible).

I would think you could get a decent amount out of your RC's Jim.

Sean

More to add to the Carr Deal! Orders taken (and paid for) prior to End of March, have the option to purchase 2 Galfer Front rotors and get the rear rotor for FREE! Rotors Must be paid for prior to end of March.

Hurry.....someone loan me free money? Near $1850.00 My Black bike and those Red wheel would be hot!!!!!!

Last edited:
I would, sA|Man, but you know, darned if I didn't have an expense pop up that was exactly that amount...

... If I ever get a response from Morley's Muscle website that is. Oh,oh no! Do you think he all ready sold them all? Am I to late?

Please on please Mod Monkey, let me buy some of those fantastic rims! I promise I won't ever put off buying another trick piece for my max. Honest!!1!

Depending on my taxes I may be interested Sean, by chance what are the rim widths?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Correct. 3.5" front and 5.5" rear. We've run as big as a 200/55 on the rear with no problems at all.

Sean

I was curious as to the tire diameter difference between a Shinko 230 Tourmaster (170/80V-15), Metzler ME880 (180/55zr-18) and a Metzler ME880 (200/50zr-18):

Shinko : 25.71"
Metzler 200/50: 25.87"
Metzler 180/55: 25.8"

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/brochure/info/tmpInfoTireMath.jsp

Not much difference at all.
Is there a 190/XX-18 tire out there?
How about the Avon 200/55vr-18, anybody running this tire? (Bill Kratz?) Tire diameter difference is almost a inch (0.95") at 26.66". Equals to 28.44 LESS revolutions/ mile!

correct good sir. the problem is if you want a 190, the 55 ratio is hard to find, the 50 is much easier, meaning its a bit shorter.

I have used the 200/55 on my Kosman wheel. Should fit the Carr wheel too. I will be running a Shinko 200/50 on my personal bike. We typically suggest the Metzler ME880's for best all around tire.

Sean

Latest posts

Back