Calling all EDITORS!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
The VMOA is seeking a volunteer experienced editor to help put together and publish future ONLINE VBOOST publications. If you or someone you know might be interested please contact [email protected].

picture.php

Yeah , done for the love of...................... The Vmax? Bye the way I don't love gen I's like I used to, so the MAXGASSER will now be $600:confused2:

why the change of heart?

I wouldn't beat up on a guy too hard that donated his time and effort for as many years as Jasse did, then the arrangement got weird, then he got burnt out.

How many of us would do it "for the love of the bike" in the first place?

I know I would not simply because I don't have the time.

I will admit I did not care for his "preachy" columns though. But I think his heart was in the right place for a long time.

Agree with Rusty. I Skyped Steve a few times, and met him at Thunder once. We EMailed a few times. I always thought he was a good guy.

I wouldn't beat up on a guy too hard that donated his time and effort for as many years as Jasse did, then the arrangement got weird, then he got burnt out.

How many of us would do it "for the love of the bike" in the first place?

I know I would not simply because I don't have the time.

I will admit I did not care for his "preachy" columns though. But I think his heart was in the right place for a long time.

All of us that did it, did it for love of the bike except guess who.
forestdaledave

i was a regular contributor in the last few years... (from the garage workbench of evan...) it was a great way to tell about rides and do some bullshitting. its sad the way the vboost went but it is what it is. im no editor but ill continue to be a contributor in the future if this gets off the ground.

peace,
evan...

Latest posts

Back