Liquimoly fuel additive

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
Been using this additive for at least a year, gives a nice crisp smooth acceleration, easy starting from cold & a reusable can since you need only 50ml per tank full, the container is 300ml so it gives 6 tank treatments.
I tried BG-44 and like it but its container is not reusable & I found this product to be better or equal to BG-44 which is great.

I ran out of it & suddenly could feel a significant difference with untreated chevron gas:surprise:. to get the 50 ml accurately I use a baby bottle from 99 cents store and cut a hole in the tip, its plastic is not affected and the bottle is calibrated in ml & oz.
Great product I'll be sure not to run out of it ever again.

http://www.international-auto.com/lubricants/liqui-moly-carburetor-and-valve-cleaner.cfm

I got a bottle today .It says to put one quart to replace a quart for 5 quarts of oil.I am not so sure about this .This stuff is like water and they say to put a whole quart in and add 4 quarts of oil to a 5 quart system.I would think it would thin it out too much .

I just throw a couple ounces in the oil at every change and an ounce in the gas every few fill-ups....heard it was good for preventing tank rust but can't verify that.

Agree with you tho RT.....a whole quart sounds like too much.

Latest posts

Back