Size and comfort

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im looking for feed back from current( or former) MAXGASSER owners:eusa_dance:,what Im looking for is your size( height and weight) and how the MAXGASSER works for you.

The reason Im looking for this info is for Potential Customers to see the range of customers size and how well or if the MAXGASSER works for them. I can tell a little guy( 5'6" 150 lbs) that the seat will get his feet to the ground and be comfy, I can tell a mid size guy( 5'8 -6' 175- 225) that the seat will work very well for them, and I can make the foam firmer if they desire, I CANT tell a BIG guy,( 6'2" + 250 +) how well the MAXGASER works Because Im just not that big,and I dont want to tell a customer something that sounds like propaganda ( BS) to sell a seat. I would rather refer them to this thread for YOUR REVIEWS.

Thanks for your feed back !

I'm 6' and around 250 lbs, and the first thing I noticed is I sit lower and more relaxed. When I'm stopped my feet are comfortably planted on the ground now, both in front of the foot pegs and behind them. Maybe it's just me but I find it easier to lean into turns now as well. My wife and I have both went on some pretty long rides and neither of us had any complaints about a sore butt, definitely a plus! Plus, I really like how the lines flow with the Vmax's style, Mine has the solid/perforated combo with red stitching and looks great. Can't forget to mention that filling up is easier and cleaner.

Rick is great to work with also...he sent me pictures before shipping and definitely stands behind his work.

I'm 6'2" and 210 lbs and I still love my Maxgasser seat. Mine is black with black stitching. I have been on the bike for 10 hours on a one-day ride and don't have a sore butt. I do stop every hour for about 10 to 15 minutes to stretch my legs. Because of my height I installed some highway pegs onto the crash bars but that was for my knees.

Attachments

• Stopped.jpg
    Stopped.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 52
Thanks guys, thats the kind of info that other customers may be looking for. Keep em coming, good bad or indifferent !

Back